Traveling_mel's Traveler Profile
- Photograher, farmer, waitress and slave
- English, Australian English
- Interests and hobbies
- I like to collect teacups and very shiny objects.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Probably to learn how to knit...
- Favourite book
- Currently Hunger Games
- My friends describe me as
- A bit of a free spirit and probably very stubborn with a dash of fashion disaster
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- I have had many, but nearly every day for me, is amazing and surprising
Recent Entries by Traveling_mel
From Uruguay with love... - Mar 4, 2013
Long delayed post on Uruguay After not really enjoying the city of Montivideo, it was too eerie empty and a little bit threatening, we headed to the wonderful, friendly town of Cabo Polonio. Urugua...
Buenos Aires the city of tango and a plastic jesus - Feb 25, 2013
Buenos Aires was a little bit of Europe in South America. I guiltily fell in love straight away, the food is delicious (if somewhat calorific), the coffee is delicious and old beautiful buildings a...
Escape the chaos to Florianopolis! - Feb 15, 2013
After two weeks in Rio we were spent. The city looked like a war zone and I just craved some peace and quiet. We went to look to escaped to Florianopolis an 18hr bus journey from Rio and the surfin...