Travelforfun's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Classical, Easy Listening, Some Jazz
- Favourite movie
- Top Gun, X-Men, Iron Man, Count of Monte Cristo, Phantom, Les Mis
- Favourite quote
- "What is essential is invisible to the eye. It's through the eye that one sees rightly".
- Interests and hobbies
- Travel, photography, reading, hiking
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Finish my Bucket List! :)
- Favourite book
- The Alchemist
Recent Entries by Travelforfun
Ustek from Melnik - Jul 13, 2013
Thought that I would include this destination for the day. Check out the blog entry for Melnik for more info about Ustek and the ruins that Blair, Denise and I finally found! Must remember t...
Day Trip Out Of Prague - Jul 13, 2013
Since Blair had the day off today, we decided to take a road trip to Melnik. And while Blair got the car, Denise and I picked up the lattes. We were on our way! It took about 45 minutes to trave...
Site Seeing and Cafe Mozart! - Jul 12, 2013
Starbuck's, here we come! Another great start to another great day! Today was site seeing on Petrin Hill. What a gorgeous view of Prague! We were able to tour the Strahov Monastery that features...