Travelerbill's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Spanish or 80's pop. Not my choice. Shakira, over and over again.
- Victoria, B.C. Canada
- Favourite movie
- movie? What's a movie? I've been traveling too long.
- English, Spanish (beginner), sign (pantomine)
- Favourite quote
- When in doubt, people go back to what they know (my own quote)
- Interests and hobbies
- Traveling or Travelling
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Kiss a woman in every country in the world.
- Favourite book
- Lonely Planet
- My friends describe me as
- polite. honest. bizarre sense of humor.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- joining travelpod
Recent Entries by Travelerbill
In the land of Che - Feb 23, 2007
Another day, another daytrip. This one to the nearby town of Alta Gracia. A popular tourist spot because of an old Jesuit estancia (or Ranch). This town is also famous for being a home to Che Gueva...
Hiking in the Hills - Feb 20, 2007
Made a daytrip out to a city nearby Cordoba called Carlos Paz (I'll refer to it as CP). About an hour to get there on a Bus. That turned out to be pretty easy to do as there are Buses from various ...
A tourist renewed - Feb 12, 2007
Finally got out of Santiago on the 11 am Bus which (surprise!) left on time. One of the few in the past couple months while traveling in Argentina. So this was going to be another moment of truth a...