Travelbuggie's Traveler Profile
- Gymnastics and Trampoline Coach
- Revelstoke BC
- English, a little French
- Favourite quote
- Not all who wander are lost
- Interests and hobbies
- Snorkelling, hiking, biking, reading, writing... travelling!
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Go everywhere
- My friends describe me as
- Funny, adventurous, kind, caring
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Too many moments to pick just one. Some of the ones that come to mind are.. Sunset at Uluru, Snorkelling with Turtles in Maui, Teaching gymnastics in Bali.. I'm happiest when travelling.
Recent Entries by Travelbuggie
What's a Stopover If It's Not 15 Hours Long? - Sep 3, 2015
There are no flights that go from Vancouver directly to Bangkok so there was inevitably to be a stopover. I searched for flights that stopped in Beijing, Shanghai, Tokyo and Taipei and Hong Kong. ...
You Can't Rewind, But You Can Always Go Back... - Sep 1, 2015
Just over three years ago in May 2012 I returned from my working holiday in Australia and settled down for a while. I departed from Perth, and flew to Thailand. I had three weeks in total-, About ...
A Little Bit of North Korea in South Australia - Feb 29, 2012
This trip has been one big adventure, full of good and bad. Like I wrote in my article, the bad times can be frustrating and sometimes make me want to leave and just live a normal life, but when I ...