Travelbuggie's Traveler Profile
- Gymnastics and Trampoline Coach
- Revelstoke BC
- English, a little French
- Favourite quote
- Not all who wander are lost
- Interests and hobbies
- Snorkelling, hiking, biking, reading, writing... travelling!
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Go everywhere
- My friends describe me as
- Funny, adventurous, kind, caring
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Too many moments to pick just one. Some of the ones that come to mind are.. Sunset at Uluru, Snorkelling with Turtles in Maui, Teaching gymnastics in Bali.. I'm happiest when travelling.
Recent Entries by Travelbuggie
A Familiar Feeling.... - May 18, 2014
It's been just a week over 2 YEARS since I got back from the big Australia trip and I haven't travelled since. In 6 months I'll be off again for a relatively short 2 month jaunt to Florida to watch...
A Little Bit of North Korea in South Australia - Feb 29, 2012
This trip has been one big adventure, full of good and bad. Like I wrote in my article, the bad times can be frustrating and sometimes make me want to leave and just live a normal life, but when I ...
The Global Village - Jul 18, 2012
So I have now been back for over two months and you must be thinking what could there possibly be to write about still? Well there's plenty, I've just been too busy looking for a job, finding a pla...