Travelbot's Traveler Profile
- Stewart (construction) Me (non profit)
- Favourite music
- All kinds
- Favourite movie
- Too many to think of at the moment!
- Favourite quote
- God so loved the world that he gave is only son...
- Interests and hobbies
- Boating, swimming, travel, a really good day,
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Too see my husbands face as I am fading away. And NO I don't think its a cheesy thought either!
- Favourite book
- My friends describe me as
- My husband is quiet & doesn't like to talk much and I am medium interjetic just the opposit :0)
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Getting married to the most amazing man on the planet! I will let him write about me :0)
Recent Entries by Travelbot
Alaska the beautiful! - Jun 6, 2012
Off to Seattle - Jun 10, 2012
Today I got on a plane at the Honolulu Airport, destination Seattle. I am meeting my mom in Seattle to board the Holland America cruise ship Oosterdam, destination Alaska! A nice 7 day cruise up pa...
A fun fishy day! - Jun 10, 2012
Every time I am visiting Seattle I have to come to Pikes Place Market. It's always fun to watch the throwing of the fish. The workers behind the counters (when a customer orders fish) shout the ord...