Travel4eternity's Traveler Profile
- Student; Human
- Favourite quote
- "Forever is composed of nows" - Emily Dickinson (I'm not sure that I have a favorite favorite quote; this is one of them)
- Interests and hobbies
- writing, photography, reading, traveling, television, skiing, soccer, Quidditch, looking at the night sky
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Visit all seven continents =)
- My friends describe me as
- crazy, a nerd, enthusiastic
Recent Entries by Travel4eternity
Cotswolds Country - Jul 25, 2008
Today, Friday, Nancy and I took a half day at the office so that we could take a trip into the country and maybe the seaside. Since I'm not really a city person, I'd been looking forward to this f...
I Will Survive Finals! [Day 84] - Dec 6, 2012
Went to bed quite late - I won't say how late because I'll be yelled at - and woke up to find a light dusting of snow everywhere! It's already starting to melt in the sun, but I will always appreci...
Bike Dodging Should Be An Olympic Sport [Day 8] - Sep 21, 2012
Amsterdam is a difficult city to give an introduction to. It's a city that lives within its stereotypes, but it also extends far beyond them. My Friday started at 6:30, so I could finish prepari...