Trampilot's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Pearl Jam, Candie Payne, Goldfrapp, Soundgarden, John Barry
- Favourite movie
- Inferno, The Day The Earth Caught Fire, Ice Cold In Alex
- English and a smattering of French and German
- Favourite quote
- All men are bastards. Some just enjoy it too much.
- Interests and hobbies
- Walking, shooting, driving, photography.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Sit down and know I've done everything I possibly could.
- Favourite book
- RAC Tour of Britain
- My friends describe me as
- Half idiot. Half insane.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Deciding to quit my job and do something just for me.
Recent Entries by Trampilot
The Beginning - Mar 29, 2009
So here I am. At home doing some more planning. You've read the description so you know the theory - well here is the itinerary. 20/04/2009 Dad drives down to my place. We pack the car, get things ...
Time to go home - Sep 28, 2007
Time to go back to Stone for a couple of nights. I've got an interview on Monday which might delay the rest of the trip so I need to prepare. The journey home was nice. I stopped off at the Horsesh...
Pystolcain - Sep 27, 2007
My last full day in Wales and it was going to be packed. A sturdy breakfast fry up set me up to complete the following mission: 1. Visit a small chapel in Llantwellgglelllg 2. Get petrol from Portm...