Traceybelle's Traveler Profile
- Ian is a Biomedical Scientist & I do Sales
- Favourite music
- Everything and anything. much to the amusement of Ian.
- Favourite movie
- Romeo & Julliet Ian loves the Bloody Godfather and if he asks me to watch it one more time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Ian speaks Greek, I speak Tracey language
- Favourite quote
- Parting is such sweet sorrow, I shall say goodnight till it be morrow - Tracey.........
- Interests and hobbies
- I like to spend time with my friends and family
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Live my life to the fullest
- Favourite book
- Catcher in the Rye - Tracey.......On the Road - Ian
- My friends describe me as
- A bit of a fairy princess, Ian is nutty and a bit of a bumbler
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- My daughter is amazing, everyday is so different she is crazy and so much fun to be around. I am going to miss her so much. Meeting Ian has to be up there with the amazing moments he has changed my life and its down to him that we are doing this trip x
Recent Entries by Traceybelle
Last day of the trip - Nov 16, 2009
we have had an amazing time the last few days of the trip the weather has been lovely and we have just mooched about and relaxed and got back into the british mentality of living again. i even had ...
Hung over again - Nov 12, 2009
We woke with hangovers again and decided to go to the smugglers bar for a full english fry up. We have not ate bacon for the whole time that we have been away and I have been dreaming about bacon b...
Too Funny - Nov 11, 2009
We made it to the port in a taxi one thing I will say about Morroco its really really cheap for everything and you could get by here with such little money. We got a little hassle from a guy at the...