Tomsontravels's Traveler Profile
- electrician and park ranger
- Favourite music
- london and halifax
- Favourite movie
- Favourite quote
- my body is not a temple, its an amusement park
- Interests and hobbies
- drinking, travelling, chilling
- One thing I want to do before I die
- get home in one piece
- Favourite book
- My friends describe me as
- the best couple in the world ever
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- meeting each other!
Recent Entries by Tomsontravels
Vientiane - Mar 1, 2008
So Laos capital city and not all that interesting i have to say. a few things worth mentioning 1. we slept in the comfiest beds EVER for $5. 2. excellant sculpture park of buddhist and hindu statue...
The adventure begins - Dec 25, 2011
We are waiting to leave Heathrow on Christmas day, a cold chill in the air, excited and nervous at the journey ahead of us. A step into an unknown territory with an air of mystery. Burma is pret...
Safe landing - Dec 26, 2011
Landing at Yangon airport at night, wide eyed trying to soak it all in. There's something familiar about the sights, the sounds the smell. This is the Asia we know and love but with an Indian twist...