Tombuttle's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Rock and Roll
- London England
- Favourite movie
- Dr. Strangelove
- Favourite quote
- High resolution pictures available on request
- Interests and hobbies
- Bridge, Motorbikes, Photography and Travel
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Walk on the Great Wall of China
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Walking on water... Send email email@example.com if you want to be added to distribution...
Recent Entries by Tombuttle
01 Pinery PP - Nov 4, 2014
After vacating Mom's condo, I headed north to pick up a snow covered Tag, Baby Too and Erik Too at Moyra and Dave's. Sharing the warmth of a fire, watching a movie and surfing the web is almost ...
22 Killbear PP Part Deux - Oct 7, 2014
I guess all trips have to come to an end. Perhaps it is even poetic that Killbear Provincial Park was the first and last destination. This is a pretty park on Georgian Bay that we utilized durin...
21 Natural Lakes - Oct 5, 2014
The trip from Moyra and Dave's, where Cindy stored her car for the summer, to Wisconsin requires an overnight stop; Bobbers Motel fits the bill and is just east of the Soo. To overcome my typica...