Tombuttle's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Rock and Roll
- London England
- Favourite movie
- Dr. Strangelove
- Favourite quote
- High resolution pictures available on request
- Interests and hobbies
- Bridge, Motorbikes, Photography and Travel
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Walk on the Great Wall of China
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Walking on water... Send email firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to be added to distribution...
Recent Entries by Tombuttle
09 Furthest North - Aug 12, 2015
Left Atlin early and arrived in Whitehorse before 09:00. First stop was the visitor centre to update my blog (no high speed anything in Atlin) and download some podcasts. Did miscellaneous shopp...
08 Atlin Sojourn - Jul 28, 2015
After depositing Cindy at the Whitehorse airport, Bogie and I travelled to Atlin for some fishing days. Snagged the best spot (only two available) which is overlooking Palmer Lake and protected ...
07 Furthest West - Jul 15, 2015
From Atlin, we backtracked to the Alaska Highway and turned west toward Whitehorse. We settled Tag into Wolf Creek Territorial Park (TP) while Storm continued solo into Whitehorse for an oil cha...