Tombuttle's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Rock and Roll
- London England
- Favourite movie
- Dr. Strangelove
- Favourite quote
- High resolution pictures available on request
- Interests and hobbies
- Bridge, Motorbikes, Photography and Travel
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Walk on the Great Wall of China
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Walking on water... Send email firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to be added to distribution...
Recent Entries by Tombuttle
08 Quetico PP Part Deux - Sep 13, 2016
Left Wrong Lake by 08:00 heading towards Quetico Provincial Park (PP). After posting my Chapleau Blog in Wawa, we continued west until running out of steam at Nyes PP where we had a nice spot on...
07 Chapleau CGP Return - Aug 3, 2016
After leaving Chapleau Crown Game Preserve (CGP), Bogie and I headed toward Sudbury and disconnected Tag at Windy Lake Provincial Park (PP). Storm then continued to the city to restock the freez...
06 Chapleau CGP - Jul 22, 2016
Left Quetico Provincial Park (PP) early, heading slowly east toward Sault Ste. Marie (aka The Soo) so Cindy can fly south to visit kids/grandkids while Bogie and I slay some fish in the bush. St...