Tombuttle's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Rock and Roll
- London England
- Favourite movie
- Dr. Strangelove
- Favourite quote
- High resolution pictures available on request
- Interests and hobbies
- Bridge, Motorbikes, Photography and Travel
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Walk on the Great Wall of China
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Walking on water... Send email email@example.com if you want to be added to distribution...
Recent Entries by Tombuttle
11 Further East - Sep 9, 2015
After Jasper, we headed for Edmonton along the Yellowhead Highway and stopped at Costco for bulk groceries and gas ($0.89/litre the cheapest to date). We then headed toward Elk Island which is C...
10 Heading East - Aug 31, 2015
After a shower at the Robert Service Campground ($1 for 6 minutes) in Whitehorse, we headed for Atlin's McDonald Lake Rec Site (again) where we claimed our usual site. Next to the main road we d...
09 Furthest North - Aug 12, 2015
Left Atlin early and arrived in Whitehorse before 09:00. First stop was the visitor centre to update my blog (no high speed anything in Atlin) and download some podcasts. Did miscellaneous shopp...