Tom_hollie_2010's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Trance, Dance, House, Electro, Progressive, Dubstep
- Favourite movie
- Terminator 2, Braveheart, Gladiator, Titanic, Shutter Island, Benjamin Button, Saving Private Ryan, Space Odyssey, Close Encounters, Star Trek, Batman Begins & Returns...
- Favourite quote
- It swings in roundabouts, you win some you lose some
- Interests and hobbies
- Sport, Music, Film
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Why even think about dieing, live with no regrets!!!
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Travelling with Hollie
Recent Entries by Tom_hollie_2010
The Lake City of India - Sep 9, 2011
Hello, Udaipur is considered India’s most romantic city and underneath the honking, pot-holed roads, overcrowded streets and the general reek of India it may just be quite romantic under t...
How NOT to pack for a World Trip?!?! - Aug 11, 2010
Hello everyone, Welcome to our blog. During our 408 day adventure we visited Central America, South America, New Zealand, Fiji, Australia, Southeast Asia, China, Japan, Sri Lanka, and India. We ...
Glamour In Goa - Aug 27, 2011
Hello all, Goa is unlike the rest of India, it is made for tourists. It is well groomed, has good service and the streets are clean. Goa is by far not the real India but it is a great place to s...