Tofor85's Traveler Profile
- Investigator (Government)
- Favourite quote
- Work to Live not live to work.
- Interests and hobbies
- Soccer, Art, Culture, History, Psychology, Photography, Writing, the Outdoors
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Visit 100 countries on every continent. Visit the Penguins in Antartica.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Circumnavigating the Planet in over 6 months in 2013 World Cup 2010 in Africa
UK; England and Scotland
Europe; Holland, Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Spain, Switzerland, Hungary, Croatia, Italy, the Vatican, Austria, Poland, Czech Republic, Germany, Denmark, Latvia, Estonia, Gotland, Russia, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Svalbard, Iceland
Africa; Tunisia, Zambia, Botswana, South Africa, Swaziland
Middle East; U.A.E (Dubai)
South East Asia; Thailand, Cambodia, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia
North and Central America; USA, Costa Rica & Mexico
South America; Colombia, Brazil, Uruguay, Paraguay, Argentina, Chile, Peru
Recent Entries by Tofor85
Home Again - Apr 11, 2016
40 days. So often, holidays seem to fly by quicker than we would like. On the flight home, we often ask ourselves where did the time go? It felt like just yesterday we were setting off on this trip...
Final Chapter - Apr 4, 2016
Natalies cough keeps getting worse, and I haven't had a remotely proper sleep for over a week. Peru has probably been the most exciting experience of the honeymoon, but definitely the least comfort...
A Lazy Monday - Apr 5, 2016
I swear, a guy with a hammer has just been following me around South America. He managed to find me again at our airport hotel in Santiago, kicking off hammer time around 6am. We rolled out of bed ...