Toby_d's Traveler Profile
- Integrated degree student at IBM ( International Management for Business and Information Technology)
- Favourite music
- Beatles, Talking Heads, Andrew Jihad Jackson, (Rock,Folk,Acoustic) I also enjoy good techno and minimal tracks
- Bad Soden (Taunus), Germany
- Favourite movie
- Django: Unchained, Pulp Fiction, Full metal jacket, A clockwork orange, the killing fields, Gran Torino,
- German,English,Spanish(A2), Vietnamese (A1)
- Favourite quote
- "Not all those who wander are lost." ― J.R.R. Tolkien
- Interests and hobbies
- Music, Culture, Food, Rugby, Fitness, Travelling, Hiking
- Favourite book
- The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
- My friends describe me as
- Open-minded, curious, funny, adventurous, easy-going, keen
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- After I graduated we packed our bags, put everything in my small VW Golf and just drove off, no fixed destination just leaving to leave. Every moment during this trip was amazing and the trigger for my desire to see and travel the world.
I like my job in an international company because it gives me the chance to meet and work with people from all over the world and to get to know different cultures and ways of living. I persue the dream of a life that challenges and surprises me every day.
Recent Entries by Toby_d
First Days at Work and bad news - Jun 10, 2013
Ok, I should mention: I'm not just here for fun, there is actually some work to do. So on Monday (10.6.13) I had my first day of work, at a big US IT Company in Vietnam, coming up. From what I've h...
Making new friends - Jun 15, 2013
On Saturday 15th June, there was something coming up in HCMC - a festival called 'a dOSe of ESCAPE'. An electro-music festival on a small peninsula in District 2 (Diamond Island) . I went there wit...
Leaving home - Jun 7, 2013
It's about time to leave my home town, again, for the second time this year. After spending 4 month in Dublin and only 2 weeks at home to spend time with my family and friends, I'm now leaving for ...