Tmdj's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- R&B, 50s, 60s, and 70s Rock&Roll, Classical, Celtic, and Jazz.
- Favourite movie
- ditto (see favorite book)
- enough German, Spanish and French to get by!
- Favourite quote
- DJ - "Life is what we make it. Always has been; always will be." (Grandma Moses) TM -
- Interests and hobbies
- Antiques, book collecting (& reading), fishing, hiking, canoeing
- One thing I want to do before I die
- DJ - visit the Himalayas and meet Tibetan people. TM - hike into the Grand Canyon
- Favourite book
- Cannot choose ONE favorite!!!
- My friends describe me as
- Intelligent, loving and fun
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- DJ - hugging my four adult children at Jim's wedding TM - laughing together with my three adult children at Amy's wedding DJ - and then there was watching my first granchild be born...!
Ever since the spring of 2008, life has become joyous and a great adventure for Tom and Donna! Each day holds the promise of dreams realized and mutual support lovingly given in achieving life goals. Widely traveled already (North Africa, Asia and Europe), they look forward to many more travels together. History, anthropology and unique geological events of this earth are some of their many shared interests. Most of all, family is important to them. Luckily, they have many wonderful brothers, sisters, children and grandchildren with whom they can share the great adventure!