Tmdj's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- R&B, 50s, 60s, and 70s Rock&Roll, Classical, Celtic, and Jazz.
- Favourite movie
- ditto (see favorite book)
- enough German, Spanish and French to get by!
- Favourite quote
- DJ - "Life is what we make it. Always has been; always will be." (Grandma Moses) TM -
- Interests and hobbies
- Antiques, book collecting (& reading), fishing, hiking, canoeing
- One thing I want to do before I die
- DJ - visit the Himalayas and meet Tibetan people. TM - hike into the Grand Canyon
- Favourite book
- Cannot choose ONE favorite!!!
- My friends describe me as
- Intelligent, loving and fun
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- DJ - hugging my four adult children at Jim's wedding TM - laughing together with my three adult children at Amy's wedding DJ - and then there was watching my first granchild be born...!
Recent Entries by Tmdj
Ben&Joslyn's Wedding...and more - May 21, 2010
My nephew, Benjamin married his ladylove, Joslyn at the lovely Castle Farms estate just outside Charlevoix on a lovely Friday afternoon in May. Clouds rolling across the blue sky did bring a gentle...
Wedding & Honeymoon in Canada - Oct 4, 2008
We were married on a sunny-but cool-October afternoon, under great pine tree boughs just above a beautiful wide curve of Michigan's magnificent Grand River. I adore rivers, and feel drawn to their ...
Shrewsbury, England - Jul 17, 2009
Drove from North Wales to Shrewsbury, England on Saturday afternoon July 25th. Found our way right into the Inn (having been warned by John that we'd need to pull in under the hotel archway just on...