Tlvice's Traveler Profile
- I work for the United States.
- Favourite music
- Either classic rock or country and western.
- Favourite movie
- My two most favorite movies are Fiddler on the Roof, and It's a Wonderful Life.
- Spanish, although not fluently.
- Favourite quote
- My favorite quote comes from Albert Einstein: "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."
- Interests and hobbies
- Photography is by far my favorite hobby.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- I want to help others.
- Favourite book
- Christwalk by Richard Roos, S.J.
- My friends describe me as
- Fair and somewhat adventurous.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Being able to live in Spain for three years.
Recent Entries by Tlvice
Arrival - Jan 25, 2015
We arrived in Islamabad, Pakistan at about 03:15, Sunday morning. We were met by an expediter to help us navigate Pakistani Immigration. It felt good to finally receive the entry stamp in our passp...
Rest Stop - Jan 23, 2015
We arrived in Abu Dhabi at 19:45. We made it through the airport with no issues. As we came out of the baggage area, a driver from the Ritz Carlton hotel met us. We had opted for an allowed rest st...
Heading to Post - Jan 22, 2015
Since our flight to Abu Dhabi did not leave until around 22:00, I arranged for a 14:30 checkout from the hotel. About that time, we had a taxi pick us up for our ride to the airport. Not too long b...