Tlvice's Traveler Profile
- I work for the United States.
- Favourite music
- Either classic rock or country and western.
- Favourite movie
- My two most favorite movies are Fiddler on the Roof, and It's a Wonderful Life.
- Spanish, although not fluently.
- Favourite quote
- My favorite quote comes from Albert Einstein: "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."
- Interests and hobbies
- Photography is by far my favorite hobby.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- I want to help others.
- Favourite book
- Christwalk by Richard Roos, S.J.
- My friends describe me as
- Fair and somewhat adventurous.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Being able to live in Spain for three years.
Recent Entries by Tlvice
Navy Graduation - Dec 5, 2014
Very proud of the graduate!!
Made It! - Dec 4, 2014
We arrived around 21:00. As soon as we checked-in, we went to Chili's for dinner, then back to the hotel for some sleep before the graduation the next morning. The hotel was packed with other paren...
The Windy City - Dec 4, 2014
We arrived in Chicago at about 19:30. Several parts of the airport were sporting Christmas decorations. We retrieved our luggage fairly quickly and moved on to the rental car bus. A few minutes ...