Tlvice's Traveler Profile
- I work for the United States.
- Favourite music
- Either classic rock or country and western.
- Favourite movie
- My two most favorite movies are Fiddler on the Roof, and It's a Wonderful Life.
- Spanish, although not fluently.
- Favourite quote
- My favorite quote comes from Albert Einstein: "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."
- Interests and hobbies
- Photography is by far my favorite hobby.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- I want to help others.
- Favourite book
- Christwalk by Richard Roos, S.J.
- My friends describe me as
- Fair and somewhat adventurous.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Being able to live in Spain for three years.
Recent Entries by Tlvice
Rough Sea - Jan 18, 2016
Our trip back to Paraparaumu was a little more exciting than the morning trip to Kapiti Island. The sea was considerably choppier. I estimate the swells were as high as four feet at times. The swel...
Kapiti Island Adventure - Jan 18, 2016
We, and about 19 of our closest friends, met the Kapiti Island tour operator, Kapiti Explorer and Marine Charter, at the Kapiti Boat Club in Paraparaumu. Kapiti Island is a nature reserve and as su...
A Fun Name - Jan 18, 2016
If nothing else, the town's name, Paraparaumu, is fun to say. Try saying that three times fast…Paraparaumu…Paraparaum u…Paraparaumu! We drove to Paraparaumu to catch a boat to ...