Tlvice's Traveler Profile
- I work for the United States.
- Favourite music
- Either classic rock or country and western.
- Favourite movie
- My two most favorite movies are Fiddler on the Roof, and It's a Wonderful Life.
- Spanish, although not fluently.
- Favourite quote
- My favorite quote comes from Albert Einstein: "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."
- Interests and hobbies
- Photography is by far my favorite hobby.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- I want to help others.
- Favourite book
- Christwalk by Richard Roos, S.J.
- My friends describe me as
- Fair and somewhat adventurous.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Being able to live in Spain for three years.
Recent Entries by Tlvice
Made it to Tegucigalpa - Sep 4, 2014
In Atlanta, I had a couple of hours between flights. I stopped at TGI Friday's to have a glass of V8 and some toast. The flight to Tegucigalpa boarded the flight on time and actually pushed back...
Angel Valley - Sep 27, 2014
Unexpectedly, a friend working at the Embassy on Saturday called me to see if I wanted to go to the small town of Valle de Angeles. I jumped at the chance. My friend speaks fluent Spanish. That ...
Teguc Tour - Sep 20, 2014
Today I went on the Tour of Tegucigalpa, arranged by the Community Liaison Officer. I thought the cost of 600 Lempiras, about $30, was very reasonable. She was kind enough to stop by my hotel to pi...