Tlvice's Traveler Profile
- I work for the United States.
- Favourite music
- Either classic rock or country and western.
- Favourite movie
- My two most favorite movies are Fiddler on the Roof, and It's a Wonderful Life.
- Spanish, although not fluently.
- Favourite quote
- My favorite quote comes from Albert Einstein: "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."
- Interests and hobbies
- Photography is by far my favorite hobby.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- I want to help others.
- Favourite book
- Christwalk by Richard Roos, S.J.
- My friends describe me as
- Fair and somewhat adventurous.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Being able to live in Spain for three years.
Recent Entries by Tlvice
Denmark Arrival - Jul 4, 2015
Our flight from Dubai to Copenhagen was uneventful. We collected our luggage and hailed a taxi. The taxi ride lasted about 20 minutes and cost 300 Kroner, about $40. It was 14:30 when we arrived at...
Oslo - Jul 8, 2015
Around 05:00 something, the Regal Princess was slipping northerly in the fjord, heading toward port in Oslo, Norway. It was very relaxing to sit on the balcony and watch the sights of the fjord sil...
First Stop - Jul 4, 2015
Our flight from Islamabad to Dubai was a short two hours. We landed in Dubai at about 05:30 local time. Even at that hour, it was a toasty 98 degrees Fahrenheit. We climbed down the stairs and b...