Tlvice's Traveler Profile
- I work for the United States.
- Favourite music
- Either classic rock or country and western.
- Favourite movie
- My two most favorite movies are Fiddler on the Roof, and It's a Wonderful Life.
- Spanish, although not fluently.
- Favourite quote
- My favorite quote comes from Albert Einstein: "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."
- Interests and hobbies
- Photography is by far my favorite hobby.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- I want to help others.
- Favourite book
- Christwalk by Richard Roos, S.J.
- My friends describe me as
- Fair and somewhat adventurous.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Being able to live in eight different countries around the world since 2009.
Recent Entries by Tlvice
Colorado for the Fourth - Jul 4, 1995
After leaving Pueblo, we traveled north to spend time with Leslie's parents.
Auckland Visit - Aug 8, 2016
We landed in Auckland after an uneventful flight from Wellington. We checked into our hotel, the Stamford Plaza, shortly before lunch. The room we had faced Albert Street. Across the street was a s...
Off...to Auckland - Aug 8, 2016
We left home early this morning, heading to the Wellington airport. Once at the airport, we checked in for our flight. Then we stopped to get coffee, a breakfast sandwich and watch the planes c...