Tlvice's Traveler Profile
- I work for the United States.
- Favourite music
- Either classic rock or country and western.
- Favourite movie
- My two most favorite movies are Fiddler on the Roof, and It's a Wonderful Life.
- Spanish, although not fluently.
- Favourite quote
- My favorite quote comes from Albert Einstein: "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."
- Interests and hobbies
- Photography is by far my favorite hobby.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- I want to help others.
- Favourite book
- Christwalk by Richard Roos, S.J.
- My friends describe me as
- Fair and somewhat adventurous.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Being able to live in Spain for three years.
Recent Entries by Tlvice
Otago & Olveston - Feb 17, 2016
We began the day with breakfast at a nursery and garden store of all things. Nichol's Garden Centre was just a couple of blocks from our motel. At the rear of the store was a wonderful café. I had ...
St. Clair Beach - Feb 16, 2016
It was nearing 15:00 when we finally made our motel in Dunedin. Not long after checking in, Leslie, Hillary, and I decided to go to St. Clair Beach. A taxi deposited us there quickly. It was not ve...
Lumberjack Lunch - Feb 16, 2016
Around 09:00, we stopped at McDonald's for breakfast. Then it was off to Dunedin. Instead of taking the faster route via Highway 1, we decided to take the scenic drive through the Catlins Forest...