Tlvice's Traveler Profile
- I work for the United States.
- Favourite music
- Either classic rock or country and western.
- Favourite movie
- My two most favorite movies are Fiddler on the Roof, and It's a Wonderful Life.
- Spanish, although not fluently.
- Favourite quote
- My favorite quote comes from Albert Einstein: "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."
- Interests and hobbies
- Photography is by far my favorite hobby.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- I want to help others.
- Favourite book
- Christwalk by Richard Roos, S.J.
- My friends describe me as
- Fair and somewhat adventurous.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Being able to live in Spain for three years.
Recent Entries by Tlvice
A Little Windy - Mar 16, 2016
The trip into Wellington was a little windy and bumpy, but it was not too bad.
More Work - Mar 14, 2016
This was a short business trip to Auckland. On my time off, I finally visited the Catholic Cathedral. The Cathedral is on the same site that was deeded to the church in 1841. The existing Cathedral...
Back to the North - Mar 14, 2016
It is back to Wellington to catch a flight to Auckland for another business trip. It was smooth sailing all the way.