Tinayoung's Traveler Profile
- Finance - business analyst
- Favourite music
- A lof of old and foreign stuff... it's a strange mix even I don't quite understand
- Favourite movie
- Some favorite classics... From Here to Eternity (1953), La Strada (1954), Stage Door Canteen (1943), quirky 80's movies
- Mandarin, a little Taiwanese, and, I think, English
- Favourite quote
- "Stars are holes on heaven's floor" - Jimmy Buffett
- Interests and hobbies
- I run. At least I try! Did my first NYC marathon 2009!
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Learn to fly!
- Favourite book
- Hotel Honolulu - Paul Theroux; The Alienist - Caleb Carr; A Pirate Looks At Fifty - Jimmy Buffett; "The Spandau Phoenix" and "Black Cross" - Greg Isles; "Tales of South Pacific", "Hawaii", and "The Source" - James Michener; "Atlas Shrugged"- Ayn Rand
- My friends describe me as
- Always looking for the next getaway
Recent Entries by Tinayoung
Speechless... in so many ways - Nov 23, 2012
First stop, the Milky Way. The Milky Way is a cove where the bottom of the bay is filled with white limestone mud. Locals have said that if you rub the mud on your body, you will be ten years yo...
Beginning of another adventure - Nov 22, 2012
Hmm... where do I begin? From the beginning, I guess. These words look so colorless compared to the images I'm trying to describe. A quick intro: I landed on November 22 afternoon (it was the...
A long day of walking and jaw dropping - Apr 29, 2012
My first day out on my own and I could not wait! I did not wake up early enough to run, but instead tried to sleep in so that I was fully energized for the long day ahead. Today is Sunday, and the ...