Tikibird's Traveler Profile
- Webmaster- Feathered and Free
- Favourite music
- Classic rock, Polynesian, Arabic/Bellydance
- Favourite movie
- Gone With the Wind
- English, French, Arabic (little)
- Interests and hobbies
- Birds, especially parrots, eco-tourism
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Make a difference in parrot conservation
- Favourite book
- Too many to list
- My friends describe me as
- Loyal, passionate and a total nut!
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Seeing wild parrots in their natural habitats. www.featheredandfree.com Earning the love and trust of my 15 parrots. Having been to every country in the world except Libya and East Timor. (Ok not moments but I can't think of a particular moment)
Recent Entries by Tikibird
Epilogue - Aug 19, 2007
At last all the photos are up. If you have been following this blog, thank you for your patience, it is a long and tedious process when you have over 1800 photos and video clips to sift through. No...
Whirlwind tour of Tokyo - Aug 5, 2007
We were actually just in transit and Japan wasn't the focus of this trip. However, we did make the most of a 12 hour layover to see the major highlights of Tokyo. The airconditioned train from Nari...
Transit day - Aug 5, 2007
Heathrow was a mess and it took ovr an hour of queueing to get checked in. I was afraid we would miss our flight, but we barely made it-no time to shop though. Finnair to Helsinki was OK. Not much ...