Tiggerbird's Traveler Profile
- Accountant by name crazy crafter by nature :)
- Spanish badly, English sometimes too
- Interests and hobbies
- Travelling of course! And when I'm not doing that... crafting :).
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Climb all of the 214 Wainwright mountains in the Lake District in memory of my late partner, Nick, as this was on his to do list and he only accomplished 19 of them :(.
Having planned a trip to Japan in December 2010, Nick was tragically taken from me following a car accident a couple of weeks before we were due to fly. I did not make that trip and sadly will have to continue my travels around the world without him now.
I've never lost the travel bug (see my site for where I am now) so will be off on another trip soon. When I'm not travelling you will find me crafting (check out my crafting blog here if you are interested).
Recent Entries by Tiggerbird
Bako and Bau - Sep 28, 2013
Bako national park This is a must visit if you are in the area or staying in Kuching. Read more about what I go up to in my post: Overnight at Bako national park, Borneo (Malaysia) Bau and fa...
Southern Thailand hub - Dec 19, 2013
We flew into Hat Yai from Bangkok, a change from our previous visit here, where we were coming overland from Songkla and heading onto Penang (in Malaysia). The flight wasn't as straightforward...
Patan, Pashupatinath and Bodhnath - Dec 10, 2009
Patan I hate getting ripped of - trying to get a taxi to Patan wasn't easy as everyone was trying to charge double what it said in the guidebook. There must have been some miscommunication too a...