Thistlemoon's Traveler Profile
- Writer, Personal Chef and Blogger
- Favourite music
- Ethnic Music of all kinds
- PA, USA
- Favourite movie
- English, Norsk, Italiano (un po), Espanol (un pequito)
- Favourite quote
- Anything You Can Dream is Possible.
- Interests and hobbies
- Cooking, Eating, Bellydancing,Travelling, Romance, Blogging
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Live each moment without regret
- Favourite book
- Skinny Legs and All by Tom Robbins
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- When the Universe smiles down on you and puts everything that has happened in your life into perspective. And shows you where you path lies.
This is a blog of places I visit locally, places I travel to, places I want to travel to, and other travel related topics.
Recent Entries by Thistlemoon
Walking in the Footsteps of the Ancients - Mar 26, 2007
My most recent travels in Central Florida brought me to Crystal River, home of Florida's Manatees, adorable creatures that live in the springs around the river, swimming and frolicking and often ti...
Brave New Traveler!!!! - Mar 22, 2007
Hey Everyone! I have exciting news to share. Brave New Traveler (www.bravenewtraveler.com) has just published an article I wrote about my time on the Navajo Reservation. Please go check it out!...
Lions and Tigers and Bears Oh,,,well OK maybe not. - Mar 20, 2007
...More like Giraffes and Florida Panthers and Alligators, oh YEAH! That essentially sums up our little excursion to Silver Springs, Florida. It is home of the Silver River, glass bottom boat tour...