Theuglyamerican's Traveler Profile
- I'm a full time dreamer
- Favourite music
- Nothing but Dixieland, and plenty of it.
- Under a bad sign, I think it was "Everything Must Go!"
- Favourite movie
- Any Pumpkinhead sequel or flick containing full nudity
- Manglish, Autistic, and Love
- Favourite quote
- "Have a good time, all the time" -Viv Savage AND "I thank I'm gonna need a drank"-Morris Day
- Interests and hobbies
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Meet Motley Crue and steal back my umlauts. Consider those bastards dead!!
- Favourite book
- My little black one that I gave to Dave Boe.
- My friends describe me as
- Self-absorbed, unfocused, drunk, having way too much fun in life, a braggart, who does he think he is? Sumpin' like dat.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- When my daughter beat ovarian cancer after not making her cheerleader tryouts, actually I think that was a movie I saw on Lifetime last week, Can I change my favorite movie?
Recent Entries by Theuglyamerican
THE UGLIEST AMERICAN: Grounds For Dismissal - Dec 3, 2006
You know, it's strange, every journey I embark on does little to quench my wanderlust. It often only highlights the things I am missing as opposed to what I am experiencing. I am a mere amateur at ...
THE UGLIEST AMERICAN: Cocktails Are Like Bullets - Nov 29, 2006
In the past few weeks, I have made several big money transactions with children under 10. I rented my kayak, twice from a 7 year old. I pay my 10 year old landlord $10 for rent every morning. I bou...
THE UGLIEST AMERICAN: Relax. (Won't Do It) - Nov 27, 2006
Man, this odyssey is rolling towards a close as I finish my last week in these here parts. It´s been a weird two days here on Lago De Atitlan. I hopped a 2 hour late shuttle to Panajachel from Anti...