Therican's Traveler Profile
- Dream weaver
- Favourite music
- Hip Hop, Rock, Reggae, Polka
- Puerto Rico....y ya lo sabes, primo
- Favourite movie
- Deuce Gigolo, American Bigalow
- Spanish, English, Portugese (barely legal)
- Favourite quote
- Hard work never hurt anyone, why take a chance ?
- Interests and hobbies
- Karma Sutra, metaphysics, sarcassam
- One thing I want to do before I die
- LIVE and let Live
- Favourite book
- Atlas Shrugged ( Ayn Rand )
- My friends describe me as
- Love is rarer than genius itself. His friendship is rarer than love
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Waking up today
Recent Entries by Therican
Costa Rica Pre columbian Museo De Jade - Jul 1, 2011
Having been to San Jose 3 years ago, I decided to re visit a Jade Museum located on the first floor of the INS Building. . Within Mesoamerica, Costa Rica is one of the 2 regions in which jade was e...
Party Like a Rock Star - Aug 6, 2008
I wake up around 7:00 or so. I walk from my house to the beach **** as today is gorgeous and just chick browse. I chill at the beach until 3:00 & it starts to cloud up quickly. I walk back to m...
Working It Out - Aug 9, 2008
For lack of a subject of any relevance, I am writing this entry from the tiny surf beach of Punta Leona only to dispel the common misconception that I am spending all my time lying lazily in the su...