Theprimerose's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Latin Music, Caribbean, Classic and whatever goes on the radio! ... I just detest Acid Music
- Favourite movie
- As per the books!!! why just one?? Gone with the Wind... maybe
- Italian, English, French... a bit of Spanish
- Favourite quote
- 'chi tene mala capa, tene bon coss' by my mother
- Interests and hobbies
- Dancing, Travelling, Sports, Wine, Music, Opera,... and too many others
- One thing I want to do before I die
- I'm not thinking of dying quite soon, moreover I usually do what I want when I wish it
- Favourite book
- why just one?? Dr Zivago, Siddharta, The Alchimist amonst the others...
- My friends describe me as
- energetic, maybe a little bit too much :-D
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- uhmmmm... difficult to say! actually I'm a lucky girl and I have had really amazing moments in my life. Thinking of one: 500 people celebrating my 32 birthday in Mauritius Island!
Recent Entries by Theprimerose
Waiting for departure - Minus 7 - Feb 13, 2009
It's Friday night and today it was in a sense the last day at work before my departure. As usual it's a crazy time: many things to be addressed at work, coping with feeling guilty in leaving all be...
Trekking in Nepal while finding myself - Dec 31, 2008
I was leaving to Nepal without any expectations... what I found over there was much better of anything I could have dreamt of! I found people in whose eyes you could see the soul, poors in means b...
El Quiser... red sea, desert and bellydance! - May 4, 2008
Just a few images... I cannot say I was very much in the mood of taking picture