Thailand_dream's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Seether, Finger Eleven, Cradle of Filth, Videogame OST.
- Favourite movie
- Pirates of the Caribbean, Fast & the Furious, Due Date, Hangover trilogy, Pixels, Jackie Chan movies of the 80's, Manga/Anime, O.T.Phi (Thai comedy-horror).
- English, Thai, Bahasa Indonesian
- Favourite quote
- "The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are" (Lara Croft)
- Interests and hobbies
- eXtreme sports, water sports, surfing, mountain biking. Videogames. Japanese & Rally cars. Travelling and backpacking.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Become immortal.
- Favourite book
- The Golden Bough
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Travelling Thailand for 1 year in 2010. Without a doubt this was the most amazing experience of my life. Met some great people, saw some amazing things and had the adventure of a life time. Can my current travels best it?
Recent Entries by Thailand_dream
Peru - Pre Cuba - Jan 29, 2017
There is so much more to Peru than just Machu Picchu. Peru has been one of my favourite places in South America. It's super cheap (on par with Southeast Asia) and has so much to offer. As always, a...
Peru - Lima - Jan 24, 2017
It was a long journey from Cusco to Lima, Peru's capital city. Although saying that, 20 hours on a bus seems pretty average to me now-a-days. But as i always say, i've got more time than money. I a...
Peru - Machu Picchu - Jan 20, 2017
I tried to work out the cheapest way to get to Machu Picchu from Cusco. Doing a tour was never an option. Not only are they way too expensive, i also hate them with a passion. I did look in to publ...