Thailand_dream's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Seether, Finger Eleven, Cradle of Filth, Videogame OST.
- Favourite movie
- Pirates of the Caribbean, Fast & the Furious, Due Date, Hangover trilogy, Pixels, Jackie Chan movies of the 80's, Manga/Anime, O.T.Phi (Thai comedy-horror).
- English, Thai, Bahasa Indonesian
- Favourite quote
- "The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are" (Lara Croft)
- Interests and hobbies
- eXtreme sports, water sports, surfing, mountain biking. Videogames. Japanese & Rally cars. Travelling and backpacking.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Become immortal.
- Favourite book
- The Golden Bough
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Travelling Thailand for 1 year in 2010. Without a doubt this was the most amazing experience of my life. Met some great people, saw some amazing things and had the adventure of a life time. Can my current travels best it?
Recent Entries by Thailand_dream
Chile - Pre Peru - Jan 12, 2017
Chile is 10 X longer than it is wide, meaning you're never far from the Pacific coast or the Andes Mountain range. By arriving in the capital, Santiago, which is at the centre of the country, meant...
Chile - Arica - Jan 8, 2017
After San Pedro de Atacama, i travelled to Arica. Part of Chile's Arica and Parinacota region, it's the country's northern most province. It borders Peru to the north and meets the South Pacific Oc...
Chile - San Pedro de Atacama - Jan 3, 2017
With Christmas and the New Year behind me, i left La Serena for my next destination, San Pedro de Atacama. Situated in Chile's Antofagasta region, it's a tiny hamlet sandwiched between the Atacama ...