Tgreider's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Jem, Nickel Creek, CeU, Michael Jackson, Joshua Radin, Beck, Guster, Matt Nathanson, Howie Day, Matt Wertz, Sleeping at Last, Gavin Degraw, Jack Johnson, Ben Jelen, Counting Crows, The Schuers, Mark Schultz, Maroon 5, David Gray, Keane, Aqualung, The
- Favourite movie
- Toooooooo many
- English, and hopefully some Chinese here pretty soon...
- Favourite quote
- "Like a moth to a flame, we become helpless to the beautiful ghosts that true love sheds"
- Interests and hobbies
- piano, tennis, meeting people, reading, God, listening to Christmas music (but only after thanksgiving), oh and I like ice cream and coffee too, as well as watching movies and eating popcorn. I also enjoy pumpkin spice candles, falling asleep to the
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Swim with dolphins...definitely number one on my list
- Favourite book
- The Book Thief
- My friends describe me as
- blunt, psychotic, random--just to name a few
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Being a student teacher at Springfield High School...what a life-changing experience.
Recent Entries by Tgreider
Baby Dumplings - Jun 10, 2011
Last weekend, I accomplished one of only two requests that my mom made prior to me coming to China: I learned how to make dumplings. The process was quite complex, and I'm not sure if I could succe...
Lessons To Live By - May 30, 2011
During a lesson about U.S. and Chinese superstitions, I learned more about the Chinese way of life in eight 1.5-hour classes than I have in my entire 14 months of actually living here. Some of the ...
Something New - May 15, 2011
I'm not sure if you've noticed, but I've let the ball drop in terms of providing frequent updates on my life in China. I find it difficult to muster up enough energy to recount everything worth men...