Tezzatravels's Traveler Profile
- Lawyer + Small Claims Court judge
- Favourite music
- '60's and '70's
- Chicoutimi, Quebec, Canada
- Favourite movie
- Gone With The WInd and Stand By Me
- Favourite quote
- I did it my way
- Interests and hobbies
- Travel and helping to look after Tabu
- One thing I want to do before I die
- See Iran
- Favourite book
- To Kill a Mockingbird
- My friends describe me as
- Outgoing and not suffering fools gladly
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Being on safari and watching nearby animals as I sip coffee.
Recent Entries by Tezzatravels
HOME - Mar 4, 2017
"Today we drive to Cancun Airport where the trip ends." Last days are more a chore, often left [like this effort] until later. Let's start with a few more observations re dinner. First, I will b...
MY END OF THE MAYAN WORLD - Mar 3, 2017
"Today we discover Chichen Itza. One of the most outstanding archaeological ruins in Central America, Chichen Itza was founded in AD432, re-founded in 987 and reputedly conquered by the Toltecs in ...
THE BEST 30 PESOS SPENT IN MERIDA - Mar 2, 2017
"Today is a free day with optional excursions available." Got up at bit before 0600, a decent sleep by my lowly standards. Ablutions and wifi time consumed the next hour. Almost forgot to get ye...