Tezzatravels's Traveler Profile
- Lawyer + Small Claims Court judge
- Favourite music
- '60's and '70's
- Chicoutimi, Quebec, Canada
- Favourite movie
- Gone With The WInd and Stand By Me
- Favourite quote
- I did it my way
- Interests and hobbies
- Travel and helping to look after Tabu
- One thing I want to do before I die
- See Iran
- Favourite book
- To Kill a Mockingbird
- My friends describe me as
- Outgoing and not suffering fools gladly
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Being on safari and watching nearby animals as I sip coffee.
Recent Entries by Tezzatravels
THE JOURNEY HOME - Oct 28, 2016
Up after 0500 even though I set the alarm for 0630. Made good use of the time with yesterday's blog and packing before brekkie. Roberto was nowhere to be seen so left him the hotel city tax alon...
TIME WEST OF THE TIBER RIVER - Oct 27, 2016
The a/c made the room a tad cool but any day I have to be up early is always a bit of a sleep issue. Got up after 0500 and mucked about until I left c 0625 for the long walk to the Vatican. I had d...
WALKING IN THE RAIN - Oct 26, 2016
Bit warm in the room when I got up c 0530. Mucked around with the planned order of churches until 0730 brekkie. The B&B has an arrangement with a restaurant downstairs. It was light at a coffee...