Tess.johnson's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- A bit of everything, but especially Jack Johnson and Jason Mraz
- Favourite movie
- Finding Neverland
- English (but will attempt a bit in any!)
- Favourite quote
- What is this life if, full of care, We have no time to stand and stare (William Henry Davies)
- Interests and hobbies
- Travelling, Reading, Volunteering, Swimming, Skiing
- One thing I want to do before I die
- See some of the world and do some good
- Favourite book
- Memoirs of a Geisha
- My friends describe me as
- probably organised
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Probably a 3 way tie between graduating and holding my nephew and then my niece for the first time.
Recent Entries by Tess.johnson
And now the next adventure begins! - Sep 16, 2009
So this really is the final entry for this blog - I have now moved up to Edinburgh to start training to become an occupational therapist. Im really looking forward to this, although it might be a ...
they think its all over! - Sep 13, 2009
So Im back in the UK at long last, after 8 amazing months away its time to get back to the real world!! Ive been away for 238 days, visited 16 countries (and another 2 in transit). I've taken 20...
Well you might as well finish on a natural wonder! - Sep 8, 2009
So today I entered my last country of my travels (already??) as I crossed from Botswana into Zambia. In fact at this particular point is once of the only places in the world where 4 countries meet,...