Terryboo's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- modern rock, folk, classical
- Favourite movie
- Avatar, Lord of the Rings Trilogy, James Bond series
- Interests and hobbies
- Walking, gardening, beer brewing, beer tasting, dancing
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Travel to the middle east, Jordan, Petra
- Favourite book
- Any novel by Clive Cussler and jack Du Brul
- My friends describe me as
- Quiet, studious, outdoor activities leader
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Witnessing the birth of both of my sons.
Recent Entries by Terryboo
The Cotswolds are picture postcard beautiful! - May 17, 2012
The plan for the day was to leave Bath by way of a Cotswolds tour bus, ending up in Moreton-in-Marsh as a stepping stone to Oxford. When we booked this tour with Mad Max Tours, Claudia told them we...
Finding roots in Maidstone, Staplehurst, Headcorn - May 22, 2012
Our plan was to travel to Maidstone, Kent, where Terry's ancestors had lived, and stay for four nights while we took two day trips by local buses to the nearby villages of Staplehurst and Headcorn ...
Three nights in Salisbury, Wiltshire - May 27, 2012
DAY 1 IN SALISBURY - May 27, 2012 As we were traveling on a Sunday, there was no train service continually along the south coast from Hastings to Salisbury. The best we could arrange was to tra...