Terribrittross's Traveler Profile
- Assistant Manager at Coldwater Creek's Abq Uptown Store
- Favourite music
- Pop, rock, folk, new age
- Favourite movie
- The Lord of the Rings triology, Dear Frankie, Star Wars
- English, and just enough Spanish, Italian, Egyptian Arabic and Turkish not to starve!
- Favourite quote
- Thoughts Become Things
- Interests and hobbies
- Travel of course, art especially journal art, reading, music, movies, fitness, interior design
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Favourite book
- The Art of Pilgrimage by Phil Cousineau
- My friends describe me as
- Creative, Energetic, Fun
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Dancing with my husband on our 25th Wedding Anniversary.
Recent Entries by Terribrittross
The Pearl Brewery Area - May 21, 2010
At the Uppermost reaches of the Rio River Taxi is the Pearl Brewery Area. The old brewery has been converted into shops, restaurants, clubs and events spaces. We wanted to traverse the entire taxi ...
Walking the King William District - May 21, 2010
To make our tour of the river complete, we headed south of the city to visit the King William District which is a 25-block area near downtown on the south bank of the San Antonio River. In the late...
River Center Mall and Lucian's Ristorante - May 21, 2010
Our hotel, the Marriott RiverCenter was connected to the RiverCenter Mall. We'd seen an Italian Restaurant called Luciano's as we'd come in and out and one afternoon we stopped for lunch there. We...