Tereza-gonzalo's Traveler Profile
- Before: Account Managers vs. Now: Full-time Backpackers :)
- Favourite music
- We can always listen to radio and temporarily popular pop music. Gonzalo´s favourite band is Incubus and Tereza´s Linkin Park.
- Favourite movie
- We watch practically whatever. We like funny series, comedies and sometimes we watch even well-arranged horror movies.
- Active: Spanish, English, Czech. Passive: Italian, German, French.
- Favourite quote
- "Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get." (Forest Gump)
- Interests and hobbies
- We like travelling, sports, outdoor activities, music, dancing and chilling.
- Favourite book
- Anything from Dan Brown is usually a good option.
- My friends describe me as
- Tereza: Careful, worried, responsible and organized. Gonzalo: Open minded, social and outgoing.
Recent Entries by Tereza-gonzalo
Visa Obtaining Procedure - Dec 9, 2014
LIST OF COUNTRIES THAT DO NOT REQUIRE VISA* <ul><li>Spain</li><li>Morocco</li><li>C zech Republic</li><li>Croatia</li><li>Poland </li><li>Slovakia</li><li>Hungary</li>< li>Serbia</li><li>Bos...
Colombia - Bogota - Dec 8, 2014
Our mission „Return of Two Backpackers" began at 5.45 when we got on a plane from Panama City to Bogota. As usual in order to save some money we managed to find a very cheap flight with Co...
Taiwan - Taipei - Sep 14, 2014
We departed at 7.00 and headed to the LRT station to take a train back to Baclaran. The station was surprisingly empty because it was Sunday. We walked from Baclaran in direction to Terminal 4 whic...