Techride's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Bluegrass Gospel.
- Favourite movie
- I dont have time to watch many?
- Ozark English
- Favourite quote
- "God will bless you, If you let Him"
- Interests and hobbies
- Grandkids, Gardening, Bikes, Woodwork, Metalwork, HVAC, Building anything.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- To be totally in God's will.
- Favourite book
- My friends describe me as
- Jack of all trades
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Seeing my Grandson, via ultrasound, on my 50th birthday.
Recent Entries by Techride
First Day - Sep 19, 2011
It was cloudy and misted rain a few times temp 65 to 70 degrees very nice bike ride. Not enough rain to get leathers wet so didn't need to use the rain suit. Connie got her hair highlited with purp...
Conclusion and hints for such a trip. - Feb 12, 2011
Conclusion Before we left for the Great Northern Adventure we tried to research what was needed for such a trip, I had no idea just a guess. My oldest daughter tried some bike forums on the Inter...
All Day in Homer Alaska, Day 24 - Jul 25, 2010
Overcast today and a little rain. We went down to the Spit (a bit of land that juts out into the water) today in Homer lots of people fishing for Halibut a 100lb fish isn't uncommon according to t...