Technotrekker's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Anything electronic
- Sydney, Australia
- English (and a few handy words of about 10 other languages).
- Favourite quote
- The only source of knowledge is experience. (Einstein)
- Interests and hobbies
- Travelling, writing, reading, cooking, golfing.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- To write a blog entry from space
- My friends describe me as
- Over there
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Completing my travels and then meeting my one and only.
Recent Entries by Technotrekker
Booming bemos and Bintangs on board - Aug 1, 2005
Greetings from across the sea in Kupang, capital of West Timor in the Nusa Tenggara (the 'South East Islands'). The Portuguese and Dutch have had both had bases of governance here as evidenced ...
Why is it so? (and freaks of the week) - Jul 11, 2005
Today is a rest day in Alice before departing on the Ghan in the late afternoon for Darwin. I won't be unhappy to go - it's downright cold out here! As there's not much to report I thought it mi...
You sure this is an ancient sea bed? - Jul 11, 2005
Up once again at 5.30, after a great sleep under the stars, in order to catch the sunrise in spectacular Kings Canyon. Not as popular a destination as Uluru, it's still magnificent in its own w...