Teamcc's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- easy rock-50's and 60's
- portland oregon
- Favourite movie
- Going South with Jack Nicholson
- Favourite quote
- friends are the family you choose
- Interests and hobbies
- geocaching, traveling, 4-wheeling, dancing,
- One thing I want to do before I die
- This sums it up--Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, But rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming WOW----WHAT----A RIDE!!!
- Favourite book
- tooooooo many to mention-detective and historical
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Don't know- it keeps getting better. After death of husband met a Charlie who likes the same nomadic life I do--we travel 10 months of the year- Life is good! My nomadic partner of 4 years, Charlie, died August 10th with Leukemia. I travel alone again
I now have an new travel and life companion. Phillip and I are traveling. We are very close to vacationing in each USA state for the third time. How can I be so lucky!!!
We just published his book---The Passage by Phillip M Vitti on the life of an undercover cop in Boston during the tumultuous '60s.
Recent Entries by Teamcc
It gets to 100 degree temp! - Apr 1, 2015
April 1<sup>st</sup>—Up late and finally got going with our day. Phil did his workout and I did the shopping. Finally bought the coffee—used the very last of the coffee this morning! I ...
AZ and Seligan Route 66 - Mar 31, 2015
March 1, 2015-Sunday-Sharon and Gary called and they are about an hour out of Phoenix right now. Rain expected tonight. The tire seems to be holding the air so will take it to Subaru Tue to have th...
Arizona - Feb 28, 2015
February 1-Super Sunday! We had a bad night sleeping! Phil woke me 4 times talking in his sleep and asking me questions!! Then at 4:07 his phone woke us and he panics in case it is one of the kids ...