Teamcc's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- easy rock-50's and 60's
- portland oregon
- Favourite movie
- Going South with Jack Nicholson
- Favourite quote
- friends are the family you choose
- Interests and hobbies
- geocaching, traveling, 4-wheeling, dancing,
- One thing I want to do before I die
- This sums it up--Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, But rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming WOW----WHAT----A RIDE!!!
- Favourite book
- tooooooo many to mention-detective and historical
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Don't know- it keeps getting better. After death of husband met a Charlie who likes the same nomadic life I do--we travel 10 months of the year- Life is good! My nomadic partner of 4 years, Charlie, died August 10th with Leukemia. I travel alone again
I now have an new travel and life companion. Phillip and I are traveling. We are very close to vacationing in each USA state for the third time. How can I be so lucky!!!
We just published his book---The Passage by Phillip M Vitti on the life of an undercover cop in Boston during the tumultuous '60s.
Recent Entries by Teamcc
seeing old friends and my home town - Jul 4, 2015
June 1, 2015-Monday-I was awakened around 1am with thunder and lightning and rain! Read later that Oregon had been hit with 2,700 lightning strikes, 25 of them here in Salem! Also 3 earthquakes off...
Summertime!! - May 1, 2015
May 1—The temp hit 100 degrees again. Dion finished with my tree trimming and will have all the limbs gone by tomorrow. He did a good job. Did some shopping and such today-Cooked lamb cho...
It gets to 100 degree temp! - Apr 1, 2015
April 1<sup>st</sup>—Up late and finally got going with our day. Phil did his workout and I did the shopping. Finally bought the coffee—used the very last of the coffee this morning! I ...