Teamcc's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- easy rock-50's and 60's
- portland oregon
- Favourite movie
- Going South with Jack Nicholson
- Favourite quote
- friends are the family you choose
- Interests and hobbies
- geocaching, traveling, 4-wheeling, dancing,
- One thing I want to do before I die
- This sums it up--Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, But rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming WOW----WHAT----A RIDE!!!
- Favourite book
- tooooooo many to mention-detective and historical
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Don't know- it keeps getting better. After death of husband met a Charlie who likes the same nomadic life I do--we travel 10 months of the year- Life is good! My nomadic partner of 4 years, Charlie, died August 10th with Leukemia. I travel alone again
I now have an new travel and life companion. Phillip and I are traveling. We are very close to vacationing in each USA state for the third time. How can I be so lucky!!!
We just published his book---The Passage by Phillip M Vitti on the life of an undercover cop in Boston during the tumultuous '60s.
Recent Entries by Teamcc
Arizona - Feb 28, 2015
February 1-Super Sunday! We had a bad night sleeping! Phil woke me 4 times talking in his sleep and asking me questions!! Then at 4:07 his phone woke us and he panics in case it is one of the kids ...
Boston to Mesa--snow to sun - Jan 31, 2015
January 1-Thursday—Up in time for breakfast and meet our friends there. Later off on a drive. It is very cold out and the wind is blowing, but the sky is blue. First stop was a place where th...
Boston and the holidays - Dec 31, 2014
December 1<sup>st</sup>- Monday—Up early and since we still have not made it to the store for milk, had to improvise for breakfast!! We ended up with English muffins and sausages. About 1 we ...