Teamcc's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- easy rock-50's and 60's
- portland oregon
- Favourite movie
- Going South with Jack Nicholson
- Favourite quote
- friends are the family you choose
- Interests and hobbies
- geocaching, traveling, 4-wheeling, dancing,
- One thing I want to do before I die
- This sums it up--Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, But rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming WOW----WHAT----A RIDE!!!
- Favourite book
- tooooooo many to mention-detective and historical
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Don't know- it keeps getting better. After death of husband met a Charlie who likes the same nomadic life I do--we travel 10 months of the year- Life is good! My nomadic partner of 4 years, Charlie, died August 10th with Leukemia. I travel alone again
I now have an new travel and life companion. Phillip and I are traveling. We are very close to vacationing in each USA state for the third time. How can I be so lucky!!!
We just published his book---The Passage by Phillip M Vitti on the life of an undercover cop in Boston during the tumultuous '60s.
Recent Entries by Teamcc
A busy December - Dec 31, 2015
December 1-Tuesday-Up early and headed into Boston. This church, Holy Cross,for the funeral, is downtown and NO parking! A big attendance so really no parking! We finally parked in the lot of one o...
November in Boston - Nov 30, 2015
November 1st- Sunday- I was up early to print my boarding passes for tomorrows flight to Arizona. It rained last night. The leaves are all turning to rust color and falling off the trees--going to ...
Fall colors in New England - Nov 1, 2015
October 1-9--Again this computer lost all I had written--The last 8 days are gone. I downloaded AbiWord to use for writing. I used to use it but had Microsoft Word put on this computer when I bough...