Teamcc's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- easy rock-50's and 60's
- portland oregon
- Favourite movie
- Going South with Jack Nicholson
- Favourite quote
- friends are the family you choose
- Interests and hobbies
- geocaching, traveling, 4-wheeling, dancing,
- One thing I want to do before I die
- This sums it up--Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, But rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming WOW----WHAT----A RIDE!!!
- Favourite book
- tooooooo many to mention-detective and historical
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Don't know- it keeps getting better. After death of husband met a Charlie who likes the same nomadic life I do--we travel 10 months of the year- Life is good! My nomadic partner of 4 years, Charlie, died August 10th with Leukemia. I travel alone again
I now have an new travel and life companion. Phillip and I are traveling. We are very close to vacationing in each USA state for the third time. How can I be so lucky!!!
We just published his book---The Passage by Phillip M Vitti on the life of an undercover cop in Boston during the tumultuous '60s.
Recent Entries by Teamcc
I goofed and cannot fix it - Jun 1, 2016
Somehow I got this month blog into last months blog--so you will need to go to last months and look for Oregon, my Oregon to read it
Oregon, my Oregon!! - Jun 1, 2016
Phil had gone back to Boston on the 10th of May and I stayed on in Mesa till the 30th. I was up at 3:30 am and on the road by 4:15! The last 50 miles in Arizona was smokey-very smoky in some places...
April and May, the missing months - Jun 25, 2016
I have not been doing good about recording my days lately- so mostly this will be photos again. March On the 8th my new-I have never had one before - debit was hacked - the first and only time...