Teamcc's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- easy rock-50's and 60's
- portland oregon
- Favourite movie
- Going South with Jack Nicholson
- Favourite quote
- friends are the family you choose
- Interests and hobbies
- geocaching, traveling, 4-wheeling, dancing,
- One thing I want to do before I die
- This sums it up--Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, But rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming WOW----WHAT----A RIDE!!!
- Favourite book
- tooooooo many to mention-detective and historical
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Don't know- it keeps getting better. After death of husband met a Charlie who likes the same nomadic life I do--we travel 10 months of the year- Life is good! My nomadic partner of 4 years, Charlie, died August 10th with Leukemia. I travel alone again
I now have an new travel and life companion. Phillip and I are traveling. We are very close to vacationing in each USA state for the third time. How can I be so lucky!!!
We just published his book---The Passage by Phillip M Vitti on the life of an undercover cop in Boston during the tumultuous '60s.
Recent Entries by Teamcc
From hot Oregon to hotter Arizona - Aug 1, 2015
August 1 – Saturday- Up early and showered—a lite breakfast and talked till around noon, packed up and on my way. A stop to see Sara and Ron at their farm—and a couple of hours of...
Salem is HOT - Jul 31, 2015
July 4<sup>th</sup>-Happy 4<sup>th</sup> to our USA! Gary and Sharon arrived home in the late afternoon and unpacked the SUV. It was cool and windy on the beach so they did not spend time waking i...
seeing old friends and my home town - Jul 4, 2015
June 1, 2015-Monday-I was awakened around 1am with thunder and lightning and rain! Read later that Oregon had been hit with 2,700 lightning strikes, 25 of them here in Salem! Also 3 earthquakes off...