Teamcc's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- easy rock-50's and 60's
- portland oregon
- Favourite movie
- Going South with Jack Nicholson
- Favourite quote
- friends are the family you choose
- Interests and hobbies
- geocaching, traveling, 4-wheeling, dancing,
- One thing I want to do before I die
- This sums it up--Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, But rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming WOW----WHAT----A RIDE!!!
- Favourite book
- tooooooo many to mention-detective and historical
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Don't know- it keeps getting better. After death of husband met a Charlie who likes the same nomadic life I do--we travel 10 months of the year- Life is good! My nomadic partner of 4 years, Charlie, died August 10th with Leukemia. I travel alone again
I now have an new travel and life companion. Phillip and I are traveling. We are very close to vacationing in each USA state for the third time. How can I be so lucky!!!
We just published his book---The Passage by Phillip M Vitti on the life of an undercover cop in Boston during the tumultuous '60s.
Recent Entries by Teamcc
November in Boston - Nov 30, 2014
November 1, 2014- Dreary and wet morning! Stuffed the pumpkin in a bag and disposed of the mess! It is actually supposed to SNOW tonight! And tomorrow! Tomorrow is the wake for Mayor Menino at Fane...
Boston in the Fall - Oct 31, 2014
October 4, 2014 Saturday-Last day of the Suffolk Downs Race track so we met Paul and L there for a few of the races. Maxie joined us for a while, gave us a hint of which horse to bet on in the 3<su...
Nine countries in Eastern Europe - Sep 30, 2014
September 4<sup>th</sup>-Thursday—BOSTON to AUSTRIA – Vacation starts! All the last minute things to do, and wait for the travel agent to call and confirm changes made on my plane ticke...