Tawildman's Traveler Profile
- World Class Bum...sometimes environmental engineer
- Favourite music
- Too much to mention here, but chances are we have at least a few albums in common
- Bement, IL, USA
- Favourite movie
- English, Spanish
- Favourite quote
- Go big or go home.
- Interests and hobbies
- Traveling (duh), rock climbing, hiking, cooking (and of course the eating that inevitably follows), drinking vodka tonics while discussing indie rock bands that no one has ever heard of
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Spend the night sleeping in a hanging bivy on a big rock wall
- Favourite book
- "Atrapa Tu Sueno" by Herman and Candelaria Zapp
- My friends describe me as
- Most likely to hurt himself
Recent Entries by Tawildman
first month in Kenya - Jul 13, 2009
So after my last 4 missions in emergency response (sri lanka, mozambique, south sudan and darfur), this emergency response in Kenya is much more calm than what I'm use to. It's what is referred to ...
Cows and Cholera in South Sudan - Dec 11, 2008
In September I left for South Sudan for a short mission with ACF...the point was to help finish a water and sanitation project in Malualkon, then do an evaluation of a project in Bentiu...and, as u...
Still Going... - Mar 16, 2008
The first phase of the emergency is coming to an end and we now enter into the second phase...this basically means that we have all of the camps set up with water and sanitation facilities (water f...