Tanya.falknau's Traveler Profile
- IT Consultant
- Favourite music
- classical, trip hop, rap, alternative, folk
- Favourite movie
- man from snowy river
- English and learning French
- Interests and hobbies
- Travelling, playing guitar, piano, flute, camping, fishing
- One thing I want to do before I die
- an elephant stay in Thailand
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- giving birth to my son!
Recent Entries by Tanya.falknau
Our Gelato ratings - Jul 5, 2009
First, a little background about Italian gelato. It's not ice cream, although that’s the closest approximation most of us have seen outside Italy. While ice cream is made with cream, Italian ...
Itinerary - May 4, 2009
Friday 26th June - Fly to Incheon Airport Saturday 27th June – Fly to Paris Sunday 28th June – Paris site seeing Boat Trip Arc de Triomphe Walk Champs Elyses Place de ...
We love paris! - Jun 28, 2009
27 June Phew we finally made it to the hotel. Its been a long day. Started out with a yummy breakfast at Seoul, then a long long plane flight to Paris arriving around 7 pm. We then found our way...