Sweet2thlh's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- the terrible kind
- Favourite movie
- Some Like It Hot
- English, Zulu, Wolof (oh SO badly)
- Favourite quote
- In the beginning there was the Word, and the Word was
- Interests and hobbies
- travelling, reading, arguing subjects about which I have no knowledge
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Favourite book
- The god of small things
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- i plead the fifth
Recent Entries by Sweet2thlh
Women's Lib - Mar 1, 2008
Gender divisions are strong in The Gambia. As a Muslim country, the Gambia combines both civil and Sharia law in a polygamous society where men can take up to 4 concurrent wives. Over recent years,...
Secret Santa - Feb 10, 2008
This blog is getting a little out of sequence, but needs must... Just before I left to go to the UK I had a Christmas party. I like Christmas. Scratch that, I LOVE Christmas. I think it's a combina...
Festive Travels 2 - Jan 8, 2008
So, for three weeks I was in the UK, the first time I have been back since I left in September 2006. I had a wonderful time at home spending time with family and friends. I ran around like a headle...