Swedishvagabond's Traveler Profile
- Favourite movie
- Motorcycle diaries
- Swedish, English & Spanish
- Favourite quote
- Gratitude is the open door to abundance
- Interests and hobbies
- Adventures! Yoga & Photography
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Ride a motorcycle from San Diego trough Mexico, Central and South America.
- Favourite book
- I love maps, so any Atlas is my favourite book
- My friends describe me as
- Independent, adventurous and creative
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Every day is amazing to me
Recent Entries by Swedishvagabond
Into the wild - Jul 15, 2015
I land in Drake Bay on a dirt strip and the first thing I see are some cows happily chowing down and abundance of green grass. The "airport" consists of one wooden shack where a woman and her daugh...
¡Pura Vida! - Jul 10, 2015
If you tell someone you are heading to Costa Rica, their immediate response is "OMG, it's AMAZING"! This is great but this also means hoards of tourists as well as high hopes about what's to come. ...
Getting ready to stretch and shoot in Paradise - Jul 3, 2015
One never know what life has in store and as a result of lots of twist and turns I now find myself on my way to Costa Rica. Costa Rica.....A place I never really thought much about as it is a p...