Swedishvagabond's Traveler Profile
- Favourite movie
- Motorcycle diaries
- Swedish, English & Spanish
- Favourite quote
- Gratitude is the open door to abundance
- Interests and hobbies
- Adventures! Yoga & Photography
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Ride a motorcycle from San Diego trough Mexico, Central and South America.
- Favourite book
- I love maps, so any Atlas is my favourite book
- My friends describe me as
- Independent, adventurous and creative
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Every day is amazing to me
Recent Entries by Swedishvagabond
Make explode your head - May 12, 2016
Matanzas. It literarily means death, slaughter and mass murder. But no, luckily this little village did not live up to it's terrifying name. The reason we ended up there? Yes, you guessed it: the e...
Ambien and 22 degree halos - May 9, 2016
Spectacular nature, cutting edge architecture, wine and por su puesto delicious empanadas. That's Chile in a nutshell. <br style="line-height: 15.86px;"> Tucked away between the Andes and the Paci...
And the Adventure begins! - May 6, 2016
"I haven't been everywhere yet. But it's on my list" -Susan Sontag It's time to return to one of my favorite continents: South America. First stop is Chile, the longest country in the worl...