Swedishvagabond's Traveler Profile
- Favourite movie
- Motorcycle diaries
- Swedish, English & Spanish
- Favourite quote
- Gratitude is the open door to abundance
- Interests and hobbies
- Adventures! Yoga & Photography
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Ride a motorcycle from San Diego trough Mexico, Central and South America.
- Favourite book
- I love maps, so any Atlas is my favourite book
- My friends describe me as
- Independent, adventurous and creative
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Every day is amazing to me
Recent Entries by Swedishvagabond
Surfing with Jesus and a black toe - Jan 26, 2016
<br style="line-height: 15.86px;"> ~Sometimes what your'e most afraid of doing, is the very thing that will set you Free~ San Juan del Sur- where the toned and tanned come to soak up the sun, p...
Volcanos, churches and flying mangoes - Jan 15, 2016
After my fantastic stay at Las Plumerias I headed back to the airport to pick up a very special visitor that would keep me company for a week. I would lie if I said I didn't have butterflies in my ...
The ultimate inner and outer Journey~ - Jan 7, 2016
The moment I land at Managua's airport, I feel like home. The heat, the smell and the way my name rolls off the Nicaraguan's lips makes my heart leap of joy! First impression is that everyone is so...