Swedishvagabond's Traveler Profile
- Favourite movie
- Motorcycle diaries
- Swedish, English & Spanish
- Favourite quote
- Gratitude is the open door to abundance
- Interests and hobbies
- Adventures! Yoga & Photography
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Ride a motorcycle from San Diego trough Mexico, Central and South America.
- Favourite book
- I love maps, so any Atlas is my favourite book
- My friends describe me as
- Independent, adventurous and creative
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Every day is amazing to me
Recent Entries by Swedishvagabond
Ziplining and Costa Rican TV - Aug 9, 2015
Yoga in Paradise round 2 When the Universe and the Travel Gods align, one can't do much more than go with the flow with ease and grace. This time I found myself in the northern part of the Ni...
A diamond in the rough - Jul 26, 2015
After a few days in the wilderness of the Osa peninsula where I got a healthy dose of wildlife, adventure and bug bites, I decided to head north to the little surf town of Dominical. The trip start...
Into the wild - Jul 15, 2015
I land in Drake Bay on a dirt strip and the first thing I see are some cows happily chowing down and abundance of green grass. The "airport" consists of one wooden shack where a woman and her daugh...