Swedishvagabond's Traveler Profile
- Favourite movie
- Motorcycle diaries
- Swedish, English & Spanish
- Favourite quote
- Gratitude is the open door to abundance
- Interests and hobbies
- Adventures! Yoga & Photography
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Ride a motorcycle from San Diego trough Mexico, Central and South America.
- Favourite book
- I love maps, so any Atlas is my favourite book
- My friends describe me as
- Independent, adventurous and creative
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Every day is amazing to me
Recent Entries by Swedishvagabond
So much to learn from the rest of the World - Dec 23, 2013
The one who lives sees, the one who travels sees more -Arabic proverb Back in Bangkok and it is starting to feel like a second home to me by now. I've probably been here 6 times, as it is the tr...
Breathing in for the Good Cobra - Dec 16, 2013
Ever wonder what Thailand's beaches looked like before the invasion of the hoardes of charter tourists and young party seekers drinking the infamous "buckets"? Cambodia’s coastline might give...
Bullets into jewelry- a country on the rise - Dec 11, 2013
While in Burma I started to have visions about Cambodia. I was there 8 years ago and it was time to return, so I followed my intuition. The Kingdom of Cambodia, home to 15 million people where 5...