Swedishvagabond's Traveler Profile
- Favourite movie
- Motorcycle diaries
- Swedish, English & Spanish
- Favourite quote
- Gratitude is the open door to abundance
- Interests and hobbies
- Adventures! Yoga & Photography
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Ride a motorcycle from San Diego trough Mexico, Central and South America.
- Favourite book
- I love maps, so any Atlas is my favourite book
- My friends describe me as
- Independent, adventurous and creative
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Every day is amazing to me
Recent Entries by Swedishvagabond
The curse of the Andean pan flute - May 27, 2016
Since we added it on to our existing Chile trip we didn’t have a lot of time in Peru. Therefore the traditional Inca trail (4-5days that needs to be booked over a year in advance) was out of ...
Not in Kansas anymore - May 19, 2016
Mystical, magical and rich with culture, Peru is one of my favorite places on Earth! Of course, I managed to talk Chris into adding a side trip on to our Chilean adventure. I mean, who would turn d...
Make explode your head - May 12, 2016
Matanzas. It literarily means death, slaughter and mass murder. But no, luckily this little village did not live up to it's terrifying name. The reason we ended up there? Yes, you guessed it: the e...