Swedishvagabond's Traveler Profile
- Favourite movie
- Motorcycle diaries
- Swedish, English & Spanish
- Favourite quote
- Gratitude is the open door to abundance
- Interests and hobbies
- Adventures! Yoga & Photography
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Ride a motorcycle from San Diego trough Mexico, Central and South America.
- Favourite book
- I love maps, so any Atlas is my favourite book
- My friends describe me as
- Independent, adventurous and creative
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Every day is amazing to me
Recent Entries by Swedishvagabond
Traveling solo on an island for Lovers - Jan 12, 2017
There are three little specks on the map between Bali and Lombok; the Gili islands. I had heard so much about them that I decided to brave the 90 min speed boat ride over to Gili Air. With reviews ...
Traffic, SPA bliss and 700 monkeys - Jan 7, 2017
With a peaceful mind, a million bug bites and a slowly fading rash on my face it was time to finish my duties as a photographer for the yoga retreat at Villa Boreh and move on to my new destination...
Yoga, offerings and spiritual healers - Jan 2, 2017
After an insanely long trip that started in Montana, I finally landed in Denpasar, Bali three days later. My driver Ketut (the name of every fourth born son in Bali) picked me up and took me on a w...