Swaff's Traveler Profile
- I used to be an asbestos consultant, but who knows what will be next!
- Favourite music
- All sorts
- Favourite movie
- The Big Lebowski, Carlito's Way, Drive, Animal Kingdom
- English and trying to pick up German as quickly as possible!
- Interests and hobbies
- Sports, films, music
- Favourite book
- One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest by Ken Kasey
- My friends describe me as
- Big & clumsy!
Recent Entries by Swaff
Lazy days & dead dogs! - May 26, 2010
First impressions were mixed here, we were pleased to find that the resort of Mui Ne is compacted down to one main stretch that runs either side of a straight road adjacent to the beach with a wide...
At last I am rich, rich, rich!!! - May 20, 2010
BAM! It hit us the moment we walked through the door of the airport at Ho Chi Minh City, 38 degrees Celsius is hard to handle. We were overjoyed to jump in the back of our fully air-conditioned ...
Ohh Ladyboys! - May 17, 2010
Normally a night spent in the departure lounge of an international airport would not warrant a full blog entry, however it was here that I had first hand exposure to the world of the Bangkok lad...