Suzyhart7's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- A little of anything and everything
- Favourite movie
- Clueless, Little Miss Sunshine, Thelma and Louise
- Favourite quote
- "Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending."
- Interests and hobbies
- Running, exercising, reading, socialising
- Favourite book
- God of Small Things by Arundhati Roy
- My friends describe me as
- Unhinged in a good way!
Recent Entries by Suzyhart7
Schooners, stubbies and outback survival - Oct 23, 2009
After two and a half weeks of partying in Sydney I decided I had to escape the backpacker bubble before my liver and funds escaped me. Sydney is a really fun city to be in and it's really easy to ...
Just where did it go? - Sep 11, 2009
Here's the puzzle: I left San Francisco on Saturday at 9 p.m. flew thirteen hours into the night and arrived into Auckland at 5 a.m. on Monday morning. So just where did Sunday, September 6 disappe...
Cambodia or Wat? - May 11, 2010
After leaving Hoi An we headed south in Vietnam stopping at the beach resort of Nha Trang and Vietnam's largest city, Ho Chi Minh - named after the former Communist leader. Along the way we also...