Suzieq88's Traveler Profile
- Full-Time Nomad
- Favourite music
- Recommendations from others mostly!
- Favourite movie
- The Prestige, Bridget Jones' Diary, Skyfall, Shawshank Redemption (of course!) amongst others
- French and German very vaguely
- Favourite quote
- Time and Tide Wait for No Man.
- Interests and hobbies
- Swimming, Cycling, Skiing, Creative Writing and Reading
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Learn to surf or go to Japan.
- Favourite book
- Touching the Void by Joe Simpson
- My friends describe me as
- Outgoing, quirky and a bit of a chatterbox
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Climbing Ben Nevis or completing Pedal for Scotland which were both huge achievements for me.
Wish me luck! :)
Recent Entries by Suzieq88
Our Cycling Adventures in Holland - Aug 8, 2015
In more positive news, this place is fantastic for cycling. Once you've managed to avoid all those who seem hellbent on taking you out or ramming you off the cycle lane, it is great, especially wit...
Farewell Aotearoa - May 9, 2015
So…after many weeks and months of near obsessional organisation and planning, the day had finally arrived that Mattijs and I would be finally leaving New Zealand. Honestly, it felt completely...
Back to Where it All Began...For Now! - Apr 25, 2015
It is now two weeks before Mattijs and I leave New Zealand and only ten days until we leave our jobs! Exciting times indeed! Since resigning, everything has been non-stop in terms of trying to orga...