Suzieq88's Traveler Profile
- Full-Time Nomad
- Favourite music
- Recommendations from others mostly!
- Favourite movie
- The Prestige, Bridget Jones' Diary, Skyfall, Shawshank Redemption (of course!) amongst others
- French and German very vaguely
- Favourite quote
- Time and Tide Wait for No Man.
- Interests and hobbies
- Swimming, Cycling, Skiing, Creative Writing and Reading
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Learn to surf or go to Japan.
- Favourite book
- Touching the Void by Joe Simpson
- My friends describe me as
- Outgoing, quirky and a bit of a chatterbox
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Climbing Ben Nevis or completing Pedal for Scotland which were both huge achievements for me.
Wish me luck! :)
Recent Entries by Suzieq88
Howzaaaat!?! - Feb 20, 2015
England vs New Zealand ICC Cricket World Cup Across on this side of the world, cricket is a seriously big deal. There is the usual rivalry between Australia and New Zealand (isn't there always?!...
Mum's Last Day in New Zealand - Jul 29, 2014
Mum's last day in New Zealand before flying home to Scotland. As mum’s flight was leaving from Auckland that evening, in the morning, we flew up from Queenstown and I with her to help with he...
Ghastly Glowworm Caves...! - Jul 28, 2014
For our last day of our trip my mum and I decided to take a trip to Te Anau, a couple of hours away from Queenstown and home to glowworm caves. These are seriously popular with punter tourists in N...