Suzieq88's Traveler Profile
- Full-Time Nomad
- Favourite music
- Recommendations from others mostly!
- Favourite movie
- The Prestige, Bridget Jones' Diary, Skyfall, Shawshank Redemption (of course!) amongst others
- French and German very vaguely
- Favourite quote
- Time and Tide Wait for No Man.
- Interests and hobbies
- Swimming, Cycling, Skiing, Creative Writing and Reading
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Learn to surf or go to Japan.
- Favourite book
- Touching the Void by Joe Simpson
- My friends describe me as
- Outgoing, quirky and a bit of a chatterbox
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Climbing Ben Nevis or completing Pedal for Scotland which were both huge achievements for me.
Wish me luck! :)
Recent Entries by Suzieq88
Our First Week in Holland! - Jun 28, 2015
The best way to describe our first week in Holland? Mixed. In hindsight, I was deluded to think it would be easy and straightforward settling here. In my mind, I thought we'd step off the plane,...
When in Rome... - Jun 19, 2015
Going back to my childhood, I remember very little of Rome apart from one thing, the Colosseum. Even as a child, it had seemed the biggest, craziest thing I had ever set eyes upon. Whereas the day ...
Christmas in Taranaki - Dec 25, 2014
Christmas for the full-time nomad is often a tricky business. The two Christmases previously spent overseas could not be more different, the first, a family affair in Melbourne conducted round the ...