Suzieq88's Traveler Profile
- Full-Time Nomad
- Favourite music
- Recommendations from others mostly!
- Favourite movie
- The Prestige, Bridget Jones' Diary, Skyfall, Shawshank Redemption (of course!) amongst others
- French and German very vaguely
- Favourite quote
- Time and Tide Wait for No Man.
- Interests and hobbies
- Swimming, Cycling, Skiing, Creative Writing and Reading
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Learn to surf or go to Japan.
- Favourite book
- Touching the Void by Joe Simpson
- My friends describe me as
- Outgoing, quirky and a bit of a chatterbox
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Climbing Ben Nevis or completing Pedal for Scotland which were both huge achievements for me.
Wish me luck! :)
Recent Entries by Suzieq88
Back to Where it All Began...For Now! - Apr 25, 2015
It is now two weeks before Mattijs and I leave New Zealand and only ten days until we leave our jobs! Exciting times indeed! Since resigning, everything has been non-stop in terms of trying to orga...
We're Moving to Holland! - Apr 7, 2015
Today was a pretty momentous day and one until a few months ago didn't see happening for at least two of three years. This morning I handed in my formal resignation for my job here in New Zealand. ...
Howzaaaat!?! - Feb 20, 2015
England vs New Zealand ICC Cricket World Cup Across on this side of the world, cricket is a seriously big deal. There is the usual rivalry between Australia and New Zealand (isn't there always?!...