Suzieq88's Traveler Profile
- Full-Time Nomad
- Favourite music
- Recommendations from others mostly!
- Favourite movie
- The Prestige, Bridget Jones' Diary, Skyfall, Shawshank Redemption (of course!) amongst others
- French and German very vaguely
- Favourite quote
- Time and Tide Wait for No Man.
- Interests and hobbies
- Swimming, Cycling, Skiing, Creative Writing and Reading
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Learn to surf or go to Japan.
- Favourite book
- Touching the Void by Joe Simpson
- My friends describe me as
- Outgoing, quirky and a bit of a chatterbox
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Climbing Ben Nevis or completing Pedal for Scotland which were both huge achievements for me.
Wish me luck! :)
Recent Entries by Suzieq88
Traipsing in Gardens and a Trip to the Skytower! - Jun 10, 2014
For my last full day in Singapore we decided to take a trip to Gardens on the Bay. I didn't actually remember all that much about it apart from the fact it was roasting hot and I’d nearly pas...
Last Day in Singapore :( - Jun 11, 2014
I was sad to be leaving. I honestly couldn't work out where the time had gone. I would have stayed for longer but as some of you may or may not know, I have just been offered a senior position at w...
UNIVERSAL STUDIOS! - Jun 9, 2014
Even before I arrived in Singapore, my nieces had already decided that a trip to Universal Studios was an absolute must while I was there. Universal Studios is basically Disneyland for Singapore an...