Suzieq88's Traveler Profile
- Full-Time Nomad
- Favourite music
- Recommendations from others mostly!
- Favourite movie
- The Prestige, Bridget Jones' Diary, Skyfall, Shawshank Redemption (of course!) amongst others
- French and German very vaguely
- Favourite quote
- Time and Tide Wait for No Man.
- Interests and hobbies
- Swimming, Cycling, Skiing, Creative Writing and Reading
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Learn to surf or go to Japan.
- Favourite book
- Touching the Void by Joe Simpson
- My friends describe me as
- Outgoing, quirky and a bit of a chatterbox
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Climbing Ben Nevis or completing Pedal for Scotland which were both huge achievements for me.
Wish me luck! :)
Recent Entries by Suzieq88
Our Cycling Adventures in Holland - Aug 8, 2015
In more positive news, this place is fantastic for cycling. Once you've managed to avoid all those who seem hellbent on taking you out or ramming you off the cycle lane, it is great, especially wit...
The Bureaucracy Continues... - Jul 25, 2015
After the complete palava of our arrival in the Netherlands wherein we left with very little we could actually do in terms of job hunting, opening bank accounts or even join the library, we both ma...
Our First Week in Holland! - Jun 28, 2015
The best way to describe our first week in Holland? Mixed. In hindsight, I was deluded to think it would be easy and straightforward settling here. In my mind, I thought we'd step off the plane,...