Suzieq88's Traveler Profile
- Full-Time Nomad
- Favourite music
- Recommendations from others mostly!
- Favourite movie
- The Prestige, Bridget Jones' Diary, Skyfall, Shawshank Redemption (of course!) amongst others
- French and German very vaguely
- Favourite quote
- Time and Tide Wait for No Man.
- Interests and hobbies
- Swimming, Cycling, Skiing, Creative Writing and Reading
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Learn to surf or go to Japan.
- Favourite book
- Touching the Void by Joe Simpson
- My friends describe me as
- Outgoing, quirky and a bit of a chatterbox
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Climbing Ben Nevis or completing Pedal for Scotland which were both huge achievements for me.
Wish me luck! :)
Recent Entries by Suzieq88
Christmas in Taranaki - Dec 25, 2014
Christmas for the full-time nomad is often a tricky business. The two Christmases previously spent overseas could not be more different, the first, a family affair in Melbourne conducted round the ...
Thermal Pools, Mini Golf and the odd Mountain! - Jan 3, 2015
Considering Mattijs and I were on this crazy road trip of the North Island, we had to break it up somehow. We decided that although possible, driving from Paihia to Wellington in one day would be c...
Tropical Paradise Ahoy! - Jan 2, 2015
After our somewhat long day in the car for my birthday, we were hoping that this would be quite special. When we first arrived in Paihia, one of the first things we'd done was book a snorkel trip. ...