Suz123nj's Traveler Profile
- Interior Designer and local Italian Concierge
- Favourite movie
- "Manuale D'Amore" - a look at first love, cheating, divorce in Italy
- English and weak Italian
- Interests and hobbies
- Travel, food, art, motor sports,
- Favourite book
- My latest favorite is HEAT by Bill Buford which tells of his culinary apprentice in Italy an US
- My friends describe me as
- Ready to go in a minute- loves adventures!
Recent Entries by Suz123nj
More info on Shopping Outlets - Dec 21, 2009
With the help from an felllow Italian shopper is is a list that may help. Toscana Clothes Conte of Florence Via di Limite, 170 Tel 05-58969484 Campi Bisenzio (Fi) www.conteofflorence.com...
Castel Sant'Angelo' s Evening Spectacular! - Sep 2, 2009
While preparing for our trip, I noticed how many excursions popped up related to Dan Brown's novel Angel and Demons and the Di Vinci Code. I must admit I loved both books but enjoyed the Angels and...
Scavi Tour-- Vatican - Sep 1, 2009
Our visit to Rome this time was an adventure that veered somewhat off the classic tourist track. We wanted to experience some of things we had read about but were too busy to include on the last vi...