Surgeongeneral's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Everything and then some!!!
- Somewhere over the rainbow
- Favourite movie
- American History X
- English and Spanish
- Favourite quote
- I wake up in the morning and I piss excellence!!!
- Interests and hobbies
- Scuba Diving, Traveling, Studying Language, Beer
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Ride in a military Jet!!!
- Favourite book
- Old Man and teh Sea
- My friends describe me as
- Relaxed, fun, and goofy! Maybe Wierd!
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- I try to enjoy most of life, so its hard to pick out just one. Pretty much anytime Im somewhere new I feel like Im in the best moment!
Recent Entries by Surgeongeneral
To Cancun! - Apr 23, 2010
After we had spent about 2 hours at the ruins we hopped in our car and headed for Cancun. We attempted to take a drive through Playa del Carmen, but that ended in a dead end road, me yelling, a...
FInal Day in Paraiso! - Apr 23, 2010
Well, it finally came. :-( Our last day in Tulum. We decided to hang out at la Selva Mariposa all morning after breakfast. We packed and got all of our stuff ready and then I hung out on our patio ...
Relaxing Day - Apr 19, 2010
We fell asleep so early the night before that we ended up sleeping in....kinda, I mean we got like 12 hours of sleep, but still woke up at 8am. Thankfully in time for breakfast. We made it out to t...