Sunnybum86's Traveler Profile
- Traveler, student of the World, possible (?) TESOL teacher
- Favourite music
- Everything but pop country
- Westwood, New Jersey
- Favourite movie
- Changes daily. Top picks have been Amelie, Requiem for a Dream, Bull Durham.
- English, minimal Spanish and Xhosa
- Favourite quote
- The world is a book, and those who do not travel read but a page." Saint Augustine
- Interests and hobbies
- New experiences, active adventures, warm climates.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Cape Town to Cairo
- Favourite book
- Egalia's Daughters by Gerd Brantenberg
- My friends describe me as
- Outgoing, crazy, like-able (they're my friends, aren't they?)
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Spending the late afternoon on Llandundno Beach in Cape Town, South Africa, watching the sun set as we ate bohemian fare on the sand. Perfect aura.
Recent Entries by Sunnybum86
Malaysia me crazy - Mar 21, 2009
My beautiful Domz was the best part of Malaysia. Clean and modern and relatively uninterested was all other mention needed. Bright but sterile colors. Mmm but Domz... my greatest love. Miss her and...
First Week Finished - Feb 16, 2009
So I've been in Thailand for just over a week so far, and things have been extremely busy. I'm using this as my main excuse for not posting, but the hot weather and beach lifestyle I'm sure have so...
In the Navy - Feb 7, 2009
It's been a few days since my last post, mostly because I've been so freaking busy. Met up with my best male friend Billy two days ago when his ship came into port. He's in the Navy and his shipmat...