Sueharris's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- R&B, Latin, World, Chart
- Favourite movie
- A Time to Kill, Zoolander, Something about Mary, Meet the Fockers, Gorillas in the Mist.
- English, Spanish, some French
- Favourite quote
- A tourist doesn´t know where he has been, a traveller doesn´t know where he is going.......
- Interests and hobbies
- Dancing, horseriding, theatre, cinema, travelling
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Visit 90 countries
- My friends describe me as
- Outgoing, talkative, a bit nuts
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Getting so close to the Mountain Gorillas in Rwanda.
Recent Entries by Sueharris
Nimble Lions in Lake Nakuru - Oct 3, 2010
Nakuru means "Dust or Dusty Place" in the Maasai language. The National Park was created around Lake Nakuru, one of the Rift Valley soda lakes, in 1961. A large amount of flamingoes congregate on t...
Volcanoes NP: The Magnificent Mountain Gorillas - Oct 11, 2010
After visiting the heart-breaking, soul wrenching genocide memorial in Kigali, we departed for Ruhengeri to spend a few days to make sure that everyone got a chance to trek the mountain gorillas of...