Strawberryk's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- lots! Love the Beatles the most, like a lot of rock, country, hip hop, r n b.
- Anaheim, California.
- Favourite movie
- Gone With the Wind, It's a Wonderful Life, Meet Me in St. Louis, Titanic
- Favourite quote
- The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.
- Interests and hobbies
- History, reading, movies, cultures, traveling of course.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Find real love and trust.
- Favourite book
- Oh lots and lots. In a Sunburned Country is one of my most recent favorites.
- My friends describe me as
- A dork probably.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Experienced many amazing moments in Rome and around Italy with a guy I had a long distance relationship with for a few months. Lots of unforgetable memories.
Recent Entries by Strawberryk
A few more days..then it's over..already??!! - Nov 5, 2009
We got back to the hotel in Cusco, no time to rest though! We went out to a really nice restaurant called the Inka Wall (one wall of it is an original Inca Wall, go figure) This was pretty fancy, w...
Machu Picchu-Worth the Hype Mis Amigos! - Nov 4, 2009
The next day Vlady & Samantha (she couldn´t do the trail either due to knee surgery) picked me up from my hotel and we took a taxi to Ollayamtambo then caught the train to Agua Calientes. The t...
No Inca Trail for me :( - Oct 29, 2009
The next day we had a looong 7 hour bus ride to Cusco. Too much fun the night before so i was a little tired and head hurting. There was beautiful scenery the whole way (when i had my eyes open) . ...