Stonz22's Traveler Profile
- Retired Aircraft Engineer for Canadian Pacific Airlines, CPAir, Canadian, Air Canada
- Favourite music
- Soul , Motown
- Lachine, Quebec, Canada
- Favourite movie
- Gladiator, Avatar
- English, French , Spanish
- Favourite quote
- Keep your head up and your stick on the ice !!
- Interests and hobbies
- Sports, Birdwatching, Fixing antique tractors and pinball machines
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Walk the Great Wall of China !!
- Favourite book
- Sibleys Guide for Birds
- My friends describe me as
- Outgoing, gregarious, spontaneous, emotional, competitive, caring, and so on.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Watching my children , being born.......
Recent Entries by Stonz22
Long day on the road - pressing for home - Feb 26, 2013
A long two days of driving in the car. Murrell's Inlet in South Carolina to Smithfield, North Carolina and today a solid day of rain through North Carolina in to the state of Virginia....
Cincinnati - Here we come! - Dec 18, 2014
Quick MacDonalds breakfast to go (compliments of our hotel) and we were on our way for Day 2 to Cincinnati. We gassed up the car at $2.37 a gallon - wow. Only $37 to fill up. Y...
First day goes well !! - Dec 17, 2014
After checking all our lists we left Buckhorn at 11:30. Driving was smooth with a few delays through Central Toronto but we definitely missed being in any rush hour traffic. &#...