Stonz22's Traveler Profile
- Retired Aircraft Engineer for Canadian Pacific Airlines, CPAir, Canadian, Air Canada
- Favourite music
- Soul , Motown
- Lachine, Quebec, Canada
- Favourite movie
- Gladiator, Avatar
- English, French , Spanish
- Favourite quote
- Keep your head up and your stick on the ice !!
- Interests and hobbies
- Sports, Birdwatching, Fixing antique tractors and pinball machines
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Walk the Great Wall of China !!
- Favourite book
- Sibleys Guide for Birds
- My friends describe me as
- Outgoing, gregarious, spontaneous, emotional, competitive, caring, and so on.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Watching my children , being born.......
Recent Entries by Stonz22
First day goes well !! - Dec 17, 2014
After checking all our lists we left Buckhorn at 11:30. Driving was smooth with a few delays through Central Toronto but we definitely missed being in any rush hour traffic. &#...
Four more sleeps !! - Dec 17, 2014
Almost packed , house almost ready, Neighbors and friends have invited us out to their homes for our last three dinners, in Buckhorn, how wonderful. Beer fridge emptied and defrosted, standup freez...
Hello Dublin, Ireland - May 23, 2013
Today we are Dublin bound. Brekky and pack up and on the road again. A short car trip from Blackpool to the town of Chester, England. We found the Chester train station a...