Stevosteve's Traveler Profile
- "Wannabe" freelance journalist?
- Favourite music
- Punk rock, ska, reggae, rocksteady, rockabilly, rock, jazz
- Favourite movie
- District 9, Braveheart, Dead Poets Society, Amelie, Clerks, Star Wars etc.
- English, Basic Dutch
- Interests and hobbies
- Music-Punk rock and ska, history, football, rugby, travel
- One thing I want to do before I die
- run a succesful music magazine and not worry about bills.
- Favourite book
- It varies- currently "Oral History of Punk Rock"
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Maybe Machu Pichu trek? Liverpool winning the Champions league in 2005, Holland winning the Euro Champs in 1988? Springboks winning 2x world cups or winning Lions tour in 2009? Great white shark cage diving? Gorge jump in Zimbabwe/Zambia?
Recent Entries by Stevosteve
Halong Bay- the end of Vietnam - Dec 24, 2012
With great anticipation I boarded my awfully early bus for the trip to the coast from Hanoi to Halong Bay. The minibus was pretty crammed as many Western tourists had packed plenty of suitcases whi...
Malaysia- full of surprises - Dec 29, 2012
I didn't quite know what to expect from Malaysia but the initial impressions didn’t quite match the expectations, and not necessarily in a negative way either. My flight and arrival to Kuala ...
Vietnam: The North and the H’s: Hoi An, Hue - Dec 20, 2012
Night busses are often not fun but when you are squashed next to three other biggish guys at the back of the bus (with of course one loud snorer), the aircon blowing from cold to hot, throw in lots...