Stevewall's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Favourite movie
- English, bit of German
- Favourite quote
- What is essential is invisible to the eye - Antoine de Saint-Exupery
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Live in Paris for 3 to 6 months.
- Favourite book
- The Americans by Robert Frank
- My friends describe me as
- creative, somewhat eccentric
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Walking steel on a windy morning during construction of the Hancock Cntr in Chicago while wearing 3 cameras and a large camera bag.
Full text of our 2002 trip to Paris with many, many photos anyone will enjoy.
2 week in London in 2002
Join us in our ecclectic experience discovering London. Lots of photos anyone will enjoy!
Bath, Cardiff, York, Lake Country, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Oban
We visited Bath, Cardiff, the Lake Country, York, Glasgow, Edinburgh and the Scottish Highlands. Lots of photos anyone will enjoy!
Recent Entries by Stevewall
Greenpoint & Williamsburg, Brooklyn - Dec 12, 2009
I took two subways to get to Brooklyn and meet Jon L for breakfast at a great brunch place, Enids, on Manhattan Ave. We got their when they opened, but within a half hour the place was extremely...
Lower East Side Tenement Museum & Katz' deli - Dec 3, 2009
We had breakfast at the Leo House which was quite tasty with lots of food offered for only $9. We decided to try out the bus system so we could observe the city as opposed to being undergro...
Neue Galerie, Klimt,Schiele,other Viennese artists - Dec 13, 2009
A dreary rainy day which became heavy in the afternoon I am writing this at 8:16am after a half hour conversation with yet another Ozzie! I have lost track of how many I/we have met this ...