Stevevall's Traveler Profile
- had a few, police officer, teacher, sailing insructor, Bird of Prey education teacher
- Favourite music
- Metal, Punk, Ozzy, I am starting to like 80's stuff again
- California, its a password indicator so I won't give a good hacker a tip
- Favourite movie
- The Razor's Edge (both), Father Goose (Cary Grant), The Private War of Harry Frigg (Newman)
- English and Spanish
- Favourite quote
- "Life is too short to worry about the little things" and "Badges, we don't need no stinkin badges"
- Interests and hobbies
- Traveling, Falconry, Birdof prey propigation
- One thing I want to do before I die
- completely injoy just "one moment" completely
- Favourite book
- The Razors Edge
- My friends describe me as
- smart but the kind of guy you need to take in doses
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- My son's birth, traveling to Turkey, Having Richard Ramirez (the night stalker) in my police car after his arrest, I transport him to the station and searching for evidence after the slayings in Hollywood involving John Holms
Recent Entries by Stevevall
Time flies, but I seem to be staying put? - Jun 13, 2009
I just realized that I have been in Stockton for almost 2 years. That is about one and a half years long than I planned. Plans change, and I have actually enjoyed my time in Ladd's Marina. I think...
Seediest Motel in Fresno, no offense, non taken - Oct 2, 2007
What an afternoon. During lunch, I was approached by two really nice CHP Officers, who saw my bicycle out front and wanted to ask questions about the electric set-up. After a few minutes, they head...
technology, redundancy and maintenance - Jul 28, 2010
One thing that warrants mentioning, and something the the readers of my blog might appreciate. In my initial email from yahoo mail, everyone was sent an invitation. I was presently surprised when ...