Stevensfamily's Traveler Profile
- Assistant Principal
- Favourite music
- Rock, Pop, Christian
- South Carolina
- Favourite movie
- The Notebook, The Bucket List, Good Will Hunting
- Favourite quote
- "I will act as if what I do will make a difference." William James
- Interests and hobbies
- hiking, traveling, rafting, decorating
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Travel the world
- Favourite book
- My friends describe me as
- Easy going
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- The birth of my children.
Recent Entries by Stevensfamily
Costa Rica Mission Trip 2011 - Jul 22, 2011
My daughter and I traveled to Costa Rica June 22-30, 2011 to do mission work with an UMVIM group from South Carolina who are an extraordinary group of people. It is an amazing experience. Below ...
Ireland 2016 - Mar 25, 2016
My parents and I visited Ireland during my Spring break from Friday, March 25 until Wednesday, March 30. Below was our itinerary while in Ireland: Friday, March 25 -Left Greenwood for Atlanta ...
London 2015 - Dec 27, 2015
During our Christmas break from school, Julie, Reid and I took a trip to London. We left on Sunday, December 27, for the Atlanta airport. The traffic was extremely heavy on I-85. It took us 4 hour...