Steveandkat's Traveler Profile
- Steve graduated from the Electrical program at Cambrian College and Katherine from the Physical Fitness and Liesure Management program. Steve will further his education to be a Lawyer and Katherine to become a Holistic Health Practitioner.
- Favourite music
- We both listen to pretty much anything. Right now we are loving M.I.A
- Favourite movie
- Steve loves Fight Club and Katherine loves anything Marvel!
- English and French
- Interests and hobbies
- We both enjoy learning!!Steve is more technical and loves to learn about science, technology and law. But he also loves learning about new people and cultures.Katherine is more holistic and loves learning about health, nature, love and relationships.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Steve wants to jump out of a plane and Katherine wants to ride an elephant
- Favourite book
- Katherine's favourite book so far is Eat Pray Love. She is also reading the Dark Tower series by Stephen King which is AWESOME! Definitely her favourite series. Steves favourite book is Imagining the Tenth Dimension
- My friends describe me as
- Cheerful, positive, open minded and outgoing. Nothing can knock us down!
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Falling in love :)
Recent Entries by Steveandkat
The Statue of David - Jan 10, 2011
I had little planned for my third day of exploring Florence. The cathedral wasn't open the first time I visited it, so I wanted to go back and make sure I didn't miss anything. But the main and mos...
Day trip to Pisa - Jan 10, 2011
I woke up the next day and realized that I had already seen most of the tourist attractions in Florence. I am completely shocked at how little time it takes to discover these grand cities. Before c...
Exploring Florence - Jan 9, 2011
The next day I woke up and arrived at the hostel around noon. I was happy to discover that this hostel had a pool, sauna, steam room, rooftop bar and restaurant. I wasn't able to check in until 3 p...